• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,443 posts in this topic

This showed up today courtesy of Mr. Ponseti:

batman100.jpg

along with this little extra he agreed to throw in:

AllFlash25.jpg

I've glanced through them. The Batman is full of late 1950's craptastic DC fun. The All-Flash has jitterbug teens and mermaids. What more could a guy want?

Bought this at the con today after Centaurman pointed it out. Thrilled to death with it. A great deal at $475 and a cover I just love. Unrestored too! Thanks again Win!

mf47.jpg

:applause: So all the good stuff is already gone, right? Thankfully I only buy so I won't be affected :D

Plenty of nice, cheap drek for you to go through! Promise!

Come by Gary's booth. He has some nice inexpensive golden age that you might like.

Bought this at the con today after Centaurman pointed it out. Thrilled to death with it. A great deal at $475 and a cover I just love. Unrestored too! Thanks again Win!

mf47.jpg

:golfclap:

man i wish i could attend these conventions...

i am jealous of every American!

B.

mf47.jpg

A seriously cool book October... very high on my own want list!! CONGRATS on a steal of a deal!!

:headbang:

Fantastic book... so nice....

Courtesy of Detective27kid :hi:

Blueribbon9.jpg

did the guy in the blue suit fart out Mr. Justice?

I don't think I want to see the "origin" of Mr. Justice now. :sick:

yeah, would likely be the first enchilada origin. also, it would explain why he looks so pissed. and look, the guy in the green, with the knife, who just got pooted on is looking at methane-man and i think is yelling "holy schit!!" [literally].

I've always thought this was a pretty cool first appearance issue cover, but I'll never be able to look at it the same again. lol

Courtesy of Detective27kid :hi:

Blueribbon9.jpg

did the guy in the blue suit fart out Mr. Justice?

I don't think I want to see the "origin" of Mr. Justice now. :sick:

yeah, would likely be the first enchilada origin. also, it would explain why he looks so pissed. and look, the guy in the green, with the knife, who just got pooted on is looking at methane-man and i think is yelling "holy schit!!" [literally].

I've always thought this was a pretty cool first appearance issue cover, but I'll never be able to look at it the same again. lol

doh!

mf47.jpg

Super book, Andy!! :golfclap:

mf47.jpg

Super book, Andy!! :golfclap:

:applause:

While bored and digging though some half price silver/bronze boxes at the con, I found this jammed between a bunch of mid-grade Marvel Two-In-Ones. The last 6.5/7.0 went for $500+ on Heritage, so paying $60 for this copy left me feeling almost dirty! Glad Parker outbid me on the last one!

ghostrider3.jpg

While bored and digging though some half price silver/bronze boxes at the con, I found this jammed between a bunch of mid-grade Marvel Two-In-Ones. The last 6.5/7.0 went for $500+ on Heritage, so paying $60 for this copy left me feeling almost dirty! Glad Parker outbid me on the last one!

ghostrider3.jpg

Nice pick up October! Apparently someone had stashed it for retrieval at a later time, but our boy is sharp! SHARP i say!!

You are making out like a bandit!! :golfclap:

:o

Your bargain hunting skills are (worship)

Your bargain hunting skills are (worship)

Thanks. Plucked this one out of the same box about 5 books later. Is it wrong to have only paid $30 for it? :eek: Have to love Frazetta Ghost Riders...

th17.jpg