• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,445 posts in this topic

Been busy and I haven't had a chance to post much lately, but I just got two books in from CGC.

I like them, I really like them...

wonderworld7.jpg

Incredible book Richard! How does it compare to the high grade one you used to own?

That is such a great cover.Classic indeed.Congratulations Richard.

PS do you have the National 7?

Been busy and I haven't had a chance to post much lately, but I just got two books in from CGC.

wonderworld7.jpg

Incredible book Richard! How does it compare to the high grade one you used to own?

This one is nice, those other two were incredible.

What were the grades on the other two, Richard?

One was the Mile High, which jbcomicbox now has. The other was the Allentown which was a 9.4-9.6 without a doubt, and possibly the best of the bunch.

Thanks (thumbs u Unfortunately I don't have a National 7 at present.

If only we could keep every book we ever owned...I had the MH run of National 1-23 at one time. Pretty, pretty books.

wonderworld7.jpg

This one is nice, those other two were incredible.

What were the grades on the other two, Richard?

One was the Mile High, which jbcomicbox now has. The other was the Allentown which was a 9.4-9.6 without a doubt, and possibly the best of the bunch.

My thought is the Church is probably 9.4 with the Allentown a 9.6.

I could probably live with either. :juggle:

i knew it; put together one little slam bang run, and now i'm an honest-to-gosh fawcett collector. thanks jeff.

master25.jpg

Welcome that pretty book back to the family, geek (thumbs u

If only we could keep every book we ever owned...I had the MH run of National 1-23 at one time. Pretty, pretty books.

Just got this in the mail and now I have the opportunity to post a new acquisition that Bedrock can't top with a 9 something slab.Can't pass that up.What a sensational day I've had.

national7.jpg

i knew it; put together one little slam bang run, and now i'm an honest-to-gosh fawcett collector. thanks jeff.

master25.jpg

oohh that's a very tough book to come by.you must have been looking for years huh?

Just got this in the mail and now I have the opportunity to post a new acquisition that Bedrock can't top with a 9 something slab.Can't pass that up.What a sensational day I've had.

national7.jpg

Lou Fine goodness :cloud9:

master25.jpg

Fawcett goodness is a wonderful thing to be addicted to. IMO too under rated these days.

R.

I always looked at those two books as twins.When I saw one I thought of the other.

Why did you sell the MH Nationals?

master25.jpg

Welcome that pretty book back to the family, geek (thumbs u

my absolute favorite fawcet (thumbs u

national7.jpg

Wow ask and you shall recieve.Thats a great book.

national7.jpg

Wow ask and you shall recieve.Thats a great book.

great book XL...

national7.jpg

but I can top Parker with this one lol

master25-1.jpg

national7.jpg

aren't you a tight lipped geek. must've been hard for you not to sit on it 'til la. geekfest. well done russell.

national7.jpg

but I can top Parker with this one lol

master25-1.jpg

i can read mine.