• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS:Putting up alot of nice books...starting now!

502 posts in this topic

It is getting too hectic here in the office...will have to do more later....sorry....

S

gossip.gif Tell your boss your a Satanist and you'll have all the free time you need to post books here.

It is getting too hectic here in the office...will have to do more later....sorry....

S

gossip.gif Tell your boss your a Satanist and you'll have all the free time you need to post books here.

27_laughing.gif

How many more books are we going to see tonight....one after the other? confused-smiley-013.gif

Not many....I am getting ready to leave to go to a show at the Continental Club tonight and probably won't be back home til after 2am.....so I was killing time by posting a handful....

Scott

Well...if the first few are any indication it doesn't look too good for the BA horror books. Might need to rethink my plan about what to post and if I should post it. Thanks for looking anyway guys.

Scott

Keep 'em coming...a few more choice books like those will wear down even the most resolute poster's resistance.

In the meantime, any pre-code horror, crime and war? crazy.gif

You got to half price. It works every time!

Not going to happen with these....others will get discounts....possibly....but the prices on the ones so far are more that fair considering how nice they are. If they don't sell.....oh well.

Scott

You got to half price. It works every time!

Not going to happen with these....others will get discounts....possibly....but the prices on the ones so far are more that fair considering how nice they are. If they don't sell.....oh well.

Scott

You are very correct...you're books have been very well priced...now let's see some war books! makepoint.gif

Dont sweat it Scott, just post away. Worst case scenario is you will have scans already uploaded so if it doesnt sell here just a few clicks away from Ebay or other auction outlets.