• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB magazines

18 posts in this topic

Im looking to complete my run of Scrye and Inquest magazines. I know they are not comic related but I know there are fellow geeks out there who have these. PM me if you have any for sale. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

foreheadslap.gif

I tossed out about 20 Inquest and 40 Dungeon magazines right before Christmas.

You save things...and then think...no one else keeps these!!!!! I'd have given them to you at postage. 893censored-thumb.gif

Oh well, hopefully the earlier pm listed in the thread will help you out.

Im looking to complete my run of Scrye and Inquest magazines. I know they are not comic related but I know there are fellow geeks out there who have these. PM me if you have any for sale. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

foreheadslap.gif

You save things...and then think...no one else keeps these!!!!! I'd have given them to you at postage. 893censored-thumb.gif

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! frown.gif I appreciate the thought though. This will teach you to throw things out! grin.gif

There are geeks on these forums? 893whatthe.gifconfused.gif

There are geeks on these forums? 893whatthe.gifconfused.gif

gossip.gif EVERYWHERE!

foreheadslap.gif

You tossed Dungeon magazines or Dragon Magazines?

I have the odd Scrye and Inquest magazine lying around... but nothing in quantity (from what I remember.)