• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Batman Original Owner Bronze/Copper

46 posts in this topic

Anything above this post that didn't sell previously you can now deduct an additional 20%. That will have many of the books going for over 50% off. The free shipping for over $50 will no longer apply.

Shin & matthew-books went out this morning. Thanks for the orders.

Mark

Batman 312 and 354

takeit.gif

Got it. Thanks jbud, I'll send you a pm later today.

On a side note, can anyone explain to me why I can't edit my earlier posts anymore (marking books sold)? I didn't have a problem marking books sold the other day, but the "edit" button is now gone. Is it possible your only allowed 1 edit per post? I've still got the "edit" buttom on the later posts. Is that why people tend to list each book in a seperate post? I also couldn't figure out how to edit the "Subject" title to note the discount update. Help....

Thanks,

Mark

Post editing is time limited. I'm not sure how long it is, but seems like 3 days or so. After the time limit, editing is gone. I really wish there wasn't a limitation.

Pat

Thanks Pat. That....would explain everything.

Mark

Throwing some more stuff up. This is priced as marked but can be combined with anything above it which still gets the 20% discount.

Batman

404 9.0 $10

405 9.4 $15

406 9.4 $15

407 9.2 $12 (I screwed up this scan & cut the edge off. Nice copy with only flaw being the burr on bottom corner-any interest & I'll rescan.)

Take the total set for $40

th_b407.jpg

th_b406.jpg

th_b405.jpg

th_b404.jpg