• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Avengers No.1 - Now $175 until tonight

22 posts in this topic

hi.gif

My collecting has move in another direction so I have decided to put this low grade copy of Avengers No.1 up for sale to board members.

I posted it to the grading forum a few days ago which can be read here

$190 including USPS Priority shipping to USA only. PayPal prefered, the first takeit.gif trumps any PM offers.

Thanks for looking everyone thumbsup2.gif

avengers1w.jpg

You know, that's not a bad book. At the end of the day the name would bother me, but even the name itself is interesting.

At the top you see "Eddy." Elsewhere on the book it's "Eddie."

I wonder if the evolution was one of age (ie the owner was 6 the first time and 8 or something later) or more a matter of coolness. (Owner changed it to Eddie at 15 or something.)

Only thing is, maybe the owner wasn't named Eddie at all. Perhaps it was Jennifer and she had a crush on Eddy until she found out it was spelled Eddie. Then it was love!

Do you know any history of the book? Maybe that'd be a selling point as well. Because at that price, it really should go. But we're all so dang picky.