• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Virtual Comicon April 14-15, 2007

161 posts in this topic

Great stuff Dan/Shin!

I have a couple of quick questions. The first is what time on the 13th that thread will be up? Its my wife's b-day and I will very likely be away the entire weekend, and as early as Friday evening. If the thread went live before 5PM on Friday, I could get my listing up before I leave.

The second is on my layout. Would it be ok if I used my flipbook format?

Flipbook example

This format works best for me as I can pretty much accept/refuse offers on-demand, and it isn't based on any fixed price, allowing as many people to participate.

I will have my blackberry with me on that weekend, and will be able to handle offers chronologically and reply right away, regardless of whether I'm in front of the computer or not.

Unfortunately, I don't have much of a choice in terms of determining my participation in the discussion aspects of the VC on the confirmed date due to prior commitments, but I would like to at least take part in some capacity. Let me know.

Thanks again for putting the effort behind getting this together! thumbsup2.gif

Flip Book cloud9.gif Always loved it...still need to send you images some day...when all my supersnipe's are scanned cloud9.gif

Thanks comicdey.flowerred.gif

I've actually got a new, sleeker version... looking forward to revealing it for the virtual comicon thumbsup2.gif

I hope to have some books for this event. I'm supposed to look at some boxfulls of 10 and 12 cent comics Monday. It could be junk but, you never know unless you check it out. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Point Five,

I don't know if anyone has told you this yet, but your signature logo is Awesome! Looks like the kind of Fox book I would want to collect. Just thought you deserved some kudos if you haven't already gotten them.

Once we have everyone with their placeholders set, we'll be producing an index of sellers which will be at the beginning of the Virtual Comicon thread.

Once we have everyone with their placeholders set, we'll be producing an index of sellers which will be at the beginning of the Virtual Comicon thread.

To make this work, if you are going to be a seller, please "reserve" your space on Friday night when I start the thread. Looking forward to a fun weekend!