• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nik appreciation thread!! And Silvers too!

49 posts in this topic

Nik, just wanted to again Thank You for running a fun contest! For putting up with all of our(really my) stupid questions! And putting up at times with some of the foolish C rap that goes with these contests! It was a fun time. And I really do appreciate all that you have done to help make this Forum a more enjoyable place. We may have b@itched and moaned about some of the grades that were given different books, but as far as I can see a good time was had by all!!! Thank You!!! Thank You!!! Thank You!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Also a round of applause for Silvers volunteering to help with the posting of the grades and for putting up with the ribbing that went with it! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Great Job Guys!

Yes. And thank you for all the encouraging gremlins that went with the submitted grade.. oh wait! You made me question my grading for 2 days flat on a lot of the books.

Great job guys!

I did better than any other contest.

I think this was due to my new high-def Monitor.

Get one of the new fancy ones and you won't regret it! thumbsup2.gif

Yes. And thank you for all the encouraging gremlins that went with the submitted grade.. oh wait! You made me question my grading for 2 days flat on a lot of the books.

Totally forgot about the gremlins! Totally had me stumped most of the time. But this was from my last grade! laugh.giftonofbricks.gifthumbsup2.gif I interpetted that as ,,,, laugh.gif (Nik knows this contest is over and he is happy) tonofbricks.gif (this was to tell me I got buried in this contest) thumbsup2.gif (was "thanks for submitting the grade in a timely manner, unlike some other graders who shall go nameless! shy.gif)

Soooo...when does the next one start?? grin.gif

But seriously, Good job guys! 893applaud-thumb.gif