• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Because there's no such thing as too many CA posts!

11 posts in this topic

How about some cool CA covers!

14462577792.109.GIF

14462577792.110.GIF

CaptainAmerica25.jpg

acclaim.gif

yeahok.gif27_laughing.gif

I just happened to check out Captain America 25 on eBay and the bidders are going screwy.gif

Over 100.00 for 2 brand new comics (with cruddy covers no less) Good for the sellers but I wonder what the buyers are thinking.

I was watching our local morning news(Breakfast Television) & they had a spot on the death of CA.

It's the Death of Superman all over again...

I just happened to check out Captain America 25 on eBay and the bidders are going screwy.gif

Over 100.00 for 2 brand new comics (with cruddy covers no less) Good for the sellers but I wonder what the buyers are thinking.

I was watching our local morning news(Breakfast Television) & they had a spot on the death of CA.

It's the Death of Superman all over again...

Except with a very talented writer who has plan...

Kind of reminds me of Battlestar when I was a kid and Battlestar now 27_laughing.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif I paid cover minus 10% for Cap 25.

It is a well told story, though I still think the "death" of Cap is quite a shameful ploy on Marvel's part.