• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Very Special Art Day!

7 posts in this topic

This one means more to me than just the "this week's arrivals" so I wanted to promote it to it's own thread. Plus my new art acquisition philosophy is to bring in a lot less, but have every single piece that I acquire really have a lot of personal meaning.

That said, read all about the themes I'm reading into this one, and the longish story of it's travels to me --

Ex Machina #28 Cover

Thanks for looking, and thanks again to SOLAR!! (he hates it when we call him that)

cloud9.gifcloud9.gif

J

Congrats on getting the cover from me! I know it was a daunting task 27_laughing.gif

Perhaps I'll post my end of the bargain later today if I have time to Photoshop the scans together 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Congrats on getting the cover from me! I know it was a daunting task 27_laughing.gif

Perhaps I'll post my end of the bargain later today if I have time to Photoshop the scans together 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Huh. That must mean it's pretty big! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

That is definitely a new and improved scan!

I love this piece and I'm glad it can go to a buddy's home -- enjoy!

Oh, and by the way, SOLAR here has quietly amassed an amazing gallery of Ex Machina art, which just keeps getting better and better -- it's a much friendlier version of the cold war. I'm going to have to keep working hard to keep level!