• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,321 posts in this topic

Ah well, still work in progress. Theres some awesome comic rooms in this thread, so this humble collection of (mainly) Norwegian comics aint too flashy in comparison. But it does its job.

79cf5853ed.jpg

c34ef9c81c.jpg

eec95f7654.jpg

Temporary cabinet for the cgc stuff, gonna replace it with a full wall thingy with proper holders.

e67dbf1755.jpg

Four rows of low grades, reading material (handy when I get the urge for the bottom issue in the stack :tonofbricks:

nice and clean...i really dig your style

Ah well, still work in progress. Theres some awesome comic rooms in this thread, so this humble collection of (mainly) Norwegian comics aint too flashy in comparison. But it does its job.

e67dbf1755.jpg

Four rows of low grades, reading material (handy when I get the urge for the bottom issue in the stack :tonofbricks:

Those one's at the bottom won't be low grades for too much longer, they are being "pressed" nicely! lol

Well organized room!!!!! Nice.

lol well, I'm more worried about the fact that they are inclined to get some badass spine issues with time, but heck... who knows! I might have myselfe a random 3.0 toilet paper quality Norwegian edition of a modern marvel transformed into a neatly pressed 9.8 if I leave it like that for 20 years. Or not hm

Thanks for the nice comments on the setup btw. I'm often looking at some of the rooms in this thread whenever I wanna find inspiration to build more on my own. Some great ideas to be found. Right now I'm looking to get a proper CGC holding unit, and I think I decided on some handy display stuff they use at public liberaries. Now its just to track a supplier of nonstandard furniture like this :wishluck:

lol well, I'm more worried about the fact that they are inclined to get some badass spine issues with time, but heck... who knows! I might have myselfe a random 3.0 toilet paper quality Norwegian edition of a modern marvel transformed into a neatly pressed 9.8 if I leave it like that for 20 years. Or not hm

Thanks for the nice comments on the setup btw. I'm often looking at some of the rooms in this thread whenever I wanna find inspiration to build more on my own. Some great ideas to be found. Right now I'm looking to get a proper CGC holding unit, and I think I decided on some handy display stuff they use at public liberaries. Now its just to track a supplier of nonstandard furniture like this :wishluck:

Try Brodart, they make library furniture plus sell a few library supplies.

Try Brodart, they make library furniture plus sell a few library supplies.

Ah, good suggestion. Checked up on the site tho, seems they have distributors in sweden, but... none in Norway. hm

wrote

http://www.demco.com/goto?BLK3286&LPCQ01&si=36691398601465339734

I think that is the shelving you are looking for...

Indeed, thats just the setup I want. :luhv:

Edited by Andy J.

Great rooms, seing the cat on the comic boxes brought back some memories. Must have been about 20 years ago I was flat sharing and the woman had a few cats. I had a comic room, was great, and I had on a sideboard my marvel treasury editions. The room was always closed, anyway somehow the cat got in the room and obviously did not like the marvel treasury editions as it pee'd and pooped all over them, quite funny now, but back then I wanted to kill it, lol. Did not (fortunately) see the cat looking smug sitting on the boxes like in your picture otherwise that would have been the icing on the cake, lol.

thx for the smile ;)

herc