• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
48 48

10,304 posts in this topic

Wow, I really feel shamed. Looking at everyone's neat and organized rooms. :sorry:

Here's a few of my rooms with comics. I'm sure it'll make everyone feel better about how organized they are, :D

I just moved to a different city and am still in the process of organizing and sorting.

Picture062.jpg

Picture060.jpg

Picture064.jpg

Picture063.jpg

And the real sad part is that this is only my new stuff I just bought. :cry:

I still have to somehow fit over twice as much somewhere. ???

And I'm worried about the floor collapsing :eek:

Picture014.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Anybody wanna buy a comic??? :pullhair:

Torch,

It's my board and ebay name. Of course the ebay name came way before. :insane:. When I commit to something I go total OCD. :insane:

I actually collect mostly Platinum and Gold, with some Silver and OA.

The Copper and Modern stuff is just a recent thing.

The Gold collectors know me already from my Golden Age selling threads from last year.

Twistty,

I do have some living space and an air mattress. But that will change once the majority of my comics arrive. :tonofbricks:

I'm in the army so pretty low maintainance when it comes to needing living space or comforts. :headbang:

Aggie,

Yes I know that link well, :grin:, I've posted a good number of Gold and Silver in the past and am now just starting to post some Copper and Modern.

Edited by comicnut

Torch,

It's my board name and ebay name. Of course the ebay name came way before.

I actually collect mostly Platinum and Gold, with some Silver and OA.

The Copper and Modern stuff is just a recent thing.

The Gold collectors know me already from my Golden Age selling threads from last year.

Twistty,

I do have some living space and an air mattress. But that will change once the majority of my comics arrive.

I'm in the army so pretty low maintainance when it comes to needing living space or comforts.

Aggie,

Yes I know that link well, lol, I've posted a good number of Gold and Silver in the past and am now just starting to post some Copper and Modern.

If any significant portion of that mass of books is Platinum and Gold then you have quite the collection. How long have you been at it?

I've been collecting for 23 years. Buying and selling for 18 of that.

None of those are my Platinum, Gold or Silver or even my regular stuff. These were just all of my recent purchases. There's a bit of Gold, some Silver and decent amount of Bronze in it, but mostly mainline stuff.

There's only one guy on here: parlourguy, whom has seen my collection of Gold, Silver, Pulps and OA. And that was after I sold 32 boxes of the Gold and Silver to Terry O'Neil and Moe S. (Moe's Attic).

But hey, anyone that wants to come over and help me sort comics is welcome, lol!!!

Edited by comicnut

And the real sad part is that this is only my new stuff I just bought. :cry:

I still have to somehow fit over twice as much somewhere. ???

And I'm worried about the floor collapsing :eek:

Picture014.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Anybody wanna buy a comic??? :pullhair:

Just buy the truck, then you dont have to unpack...