• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,320 posts in this topic

Well, I finally have started to get it together... the space is cramped, the books are crowded, and the movies are hidden, but I think it came out alright... now, I just need to find the time to clean it up :D

aaa-mybaby017.jpg

That's a great room! But there is one thing that would make it even better. I think if you sold me that dreadful Rangers Comics #10 and replaced it with a different book, the room would look even better. :grin:

Me too! I will look forward to showing mine in about 4 years. :P

Hopefully 1 year for me, who knows. With hockey season, my attention goes to games. maybe I can bag and board and sort while they are on..

2 years for me...

Prison?

:jokealert:

:signfunny:

Sometimes I think that would be a great way to catch up. However, not into prison relations if you know what I mean.

I've thought the same thing. All that time for reading. Wouldn't be too bad if not for the other inmates. :eek:

less than 2 weeks for me!

Great room, Cimm. Love the "old bookstore" feel with all of the different sized and shaped bookcases. I'm a big fan of that ecclectic look.

I'll covet, er, I mean take that horrible CGC Thun'da 1 off your hands to facilitate the feng shui.

Cimms GF - (good grief, I need to get my own log in!) HA! Good luck with that. I think its the second time he has had a copy, and fat chance with that one. And yea, its a Watchmen bong, never been used.

I just want to say, wow, some of you guys have scary cool stuff, and some of you guys have scary amounts of stuff. All very cool. Im somewhat fearful of the day his "new" stuff fills the back of a moving van. He already sunk a moving van up to the axle in the yard, filled only with his books.

And I must say, I have so much fun reading all these posts and boards, and all kinds of stuff on here. Whole new world of stuff for me to spend hours on the internet about!

2 years for me...

Prison?

:jokealert:

:signfunny:

Sometimes I think that would be a great way to catch up. However, not into prison relations if you know what I mean.

I've thought the same thing. All that time for reading. Wouldn't be too bad if not for the other inmates. :eek:

I think I could handle prison, and could really get a lot of stuff done that I have been wanting to do... painting, reading, writing..but, I guess what I really can't handle would be having a bunkmate, small spaces, having ONLY criminals as my friends, and the Chow..I hear it's not so great, No Mickey Ds, Subway, NO Olive Garden..for the love of Gosh!!...never mind, I'd be a horrible inmate, they don't even have computers and new movies....yeah...on second thought, solitude is cool but, prison is not for a guy like me.... doh!

My comic room is still coming together. I trying to pare down my collection so it will fit in my cabinets. Right now there are boxes of comics and empty boxes for shipping strewn all about the room and closet.

Stash_NorinnRadd_room.jpg

Everything old is new again. There is a very famous author who notoriously kept his library paired down to fit in one glassed in bookcase- around 2,000 slim volumes if my memory serves, and so, as he got in a new "favorite", he then had to choose it's replacement and remove a book to fit the new one in. :applause:

Good looking room!

My comic room is still coming together. I trying to pare down my collection so it will fit in my cabinets. Right now there are boxes of comics and empty boxes for shipping strewn all about the room and closet.

Larry Bird = :cloud9:(worship)^^

dude i love that cabinet..where did you get that from?