• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,320 posts in this topic

dude i love that cabinet..where did you get that from?
My wife made them for me. :D
Your wife made it?! It's freakin AWESOME!!! Seriously, I really really like it...

My comic room is still coming together. I trying to pare down my collection so it will fit in my cabinets. Right now there are boxes of comics and empty boxes for shipping strewn all about the room and closet.

Stash_NorinnRadd_room.jpg

Very nice!

My little comics room...

comicroom2.jpg

Wow nice set-up...is that a Frazetta sketch in the corner? (worship)

I wish... it's a Jeff Jones lithograph (Agony).

I see some framed Steadman stuff. Nice.

Good eye. The caveman is an illustration for a sunglasses ad. The larger piece is the hand lettering for the illustrated edition of Fahrenheit 451 I worked on with him a few years ago.

My comic room is still coming together. I trying to pare down my collection so it will fit in my cabinets. Right now there are boxes of comics and empty boxes for shipping strewn all about the room and closet.

Stash_NorinnRadd_room.jpg

Those are fantastic Norinn. It looks like they have coasters (do they?) so you can move em around. When full, they must weigh a ton though.

Edited by Senormac

My little comics room...

comicroom2.jpg

Wow nice set-up...is that a Frazetta sketch in the corner? (worship)

I wish... it's a Jeff Jones lithograph (Agony).

I see some framed Steadman stuff. Nice.

Good eye. The caveman is an illustration for a sunglasses ad. The larger piece is the hand lettering for the illustrated edition of Fahrenheit 451 I worked on with him a few years ago.

Wow ! Thats alot of reading material. You need to live in a place where it rains alot so you'll have an excuse to spend more time in there