• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,320 posts in this topic

I have a hygrometer in the safe to monitor humidity. There is a dehumidifier in the room and I tend to have the safe open regularly so it stays in a good moisture zone. There are also several boxes of dessicant in the safe. And, yes it's fire proof, but mostly it's for theft protection (although they'd have to get past the dogs first lol )

Sweet looking room. Impressed by your animation cel collection there. Can't believe you actually have a Charlie Brown with Snoopy on too of his dog house. Classic.

Not a comicroom but showcased in a youtube video one by one. Each video is about 3 and a half minutes each.

Hey my friend you already posted this in one thread,no need to post it in every thread.Just sayin' meh

Dude..he just joined today...

I know brother,just helping the guy out.He's got great books. :gossip:

I am stsarting to think his method works...I couldn't avoid it..innevitably ..I watched one.. lol

I am stsarting to think his method works...I couldn't avoid it..innevitably ..I watched one.. lol

Holy sh :censored: t he's got these damn videos on every silver appreciation thread.Dude I know your proud of your books,but it's a bit much on your first day (shrug)

It's like dangling a carrot in front of a rabbit. :baiting:

Not a comicroom but showcased in a youtube video one by one. Each video is about 3 and a half minutes each.

Time will pass and you will say to yourself, 'Did I really do that? I video taped myself showcasing my comic collection and posted it on YouTube?!'

:golfclap: