• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,320 posts in this topic

Here's my comic room, starting to run out of room. Hasbro's releasing their marvel universe line waaaaaaay too quickly, and I still have to figure out where to keep the next few waves. :ohnoez: Anyways, hope ya'll enjoy. Oh, thanks to everyone on the boards who has helped me with various comics, Schlep for the shelves and Ajaxfarrell for the clock.

ComicRoom012.jpg

ComicRoom001.jpg

ComicRoom003.jpg

ComicRoom011.jpg

ComicRoom007.jpg

ComicRoom008.jpg

ComicRoom009.jpg

Amazing!! That awesome room will allow me to forgive you for having that Thomas Jane Punisher poster haha...all bs aside, that is truly cool sir.

AGGIEZ - I am currently plotting on robbing your closet sir.

You have to get past my Smith & Wesson and 15 lb attack dog first... (thumbs u

Both of your rooms are VERY well done!!! Some great stuff! (thumbs u

(I would like to rob dabofew!! (Aggiez, I do have a Barrett .50 cal I could bring, so it could be interesting. But, I can't shoulder the damn beast so I think you would win! :foryou: )

Recently reconfigured my comic loft / room. Changed over from my plastic boxes to drawer boxes to save some space. Here are some pix for your review. The pictures are set up in order of walking up the stairs and then turning and going back down. BTW if there are two of the same perspective it is due to different cameras and I wanted to test the different quality.

Sidewallofloft.jpg

Backwall.jpg

Closeupofheroclix.jpg

Rightsidewall.jpg

FrontWall.jpg

Frontwall2.jpg

Wallcomingdownthestairs.jpg

Sidewallcomingdownstairs.jpg

Sidewall2.jpg

Hallwaycomingdownthestairs.jpg

Wallcomingdownthestairs2.jpg

Thanks (thumbs u ! Let me know what Heroclix (s) you need I may have an extra! I have extras going all the way back to Infinity Challenge! :whee:

I <3 Heroclix. Howcome your Nekron isnt more front in center, he is an expensive chase figure you know :).

I used to display mine everywhere but I hated having to dust them every so often.

I recently moverd them out of their cases and put them on display. I dust them even if they are in curios :screwy: and this way I can enjoy them more. (thumbs u Nekron is good I like some of the other sculptures better and I was not a big fan of the B&B set. I have the Hammer of Thor (HoT) set on my desk which was a lot better and am waiting for the Web of Spider-man set to come out! :headbang:

Oh, I don't go after the smaller ones personally, I was just eyeballing the Galactus and Dark Phoenix ones. Although your collection of clix is pretty nice in general. :applause:

Oh, I don't go after the smaller ones personally, I was just eyeballing the Galactus and Dark Phoenix ones. Although your collection of clix is pretty nice in general. :applause:
I do have stock Dark Phoenix if you are in the market for one let me know! :baiting: