• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,318 posts in this topic

You never know when you'll need some "Huggies" while organizing your comics!

There's actually comics in there too! Everytime I start to get it in any resemblance to order, I buy another big lot or collection. My Dad recently brought me 15 long boxes and I got halfway through sorting them then got bored and left it that way.

I have to ask, after years of wondering, what the hell is a mego?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mego_Corporation

Ah! Thanks so mego's are superhero Dolls?

More or less... they epitomized the super hero popularity in toys of the 70's but they also focused on other facets of pop culture from that time from Star Trek to the Wizard of Oz, Happy Days and much more...

I'm fortunate that I not only don't have kids (yet) but I have an upstairs loft to play some video games and a Mancave where I do my reading/collecting/website maintenance and anything else that I need requires peace and quiet. :banana: Here are some pics of each:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

I'm finally done with my Venom CGC collection 'Venomous Roots' (MSW 8 thrrough ASM 317). I've got about 30 key issues left to collect plus some other random series' to read.

Jerome

I'm fortunate that I not only don't have kids (yet) but I have an upstairs loft to play some video games and a Mancave where I do my reading/collecting/website maintenance and anything else that I need requires peace and quiet. :banana: Here are some pics of each:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

I'm finally done with my Venom CGC collection 'Venomous Roots' (MSW 8 thrrough ASM 317). I've got about 30 key issues left to collect plus some other random series' to read.

Jerome

Your room looks a lot like mine lol

I have nothing but comic books,action figures,TPBs,HC,and video games :headbang:

/\ No I believe I shouldn't have to pay twice to get online and play video games :D That and I can't play Forza with my wheel because Microsoft refuses to let a product (logitech specifically) be used on a PS3 and 360 so I just give M$ the finger instead and don't buy from them lol Don't get me wrong, the player matching on the 360 is tons better, but not good enough for $60/year, imo of course.

Jerome