• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,321 posts in this topic

I actually changed most of the labels as I didn't like the look of some of them...now every series has a black background (or at least dark)

here are some of the new labels I made :

Thank you once again Allan for your great idea,and thanks for the labels.This is THE BEST way to store your comic books everyone,I can't begin to tell you.The only way is to try it,and trust me you will know. (worship)

Are the bottoms of the boxes on the inside flat? I have a few that aren't flat, and they actually started to bend the bottoms of my books.

Well they have some that are flat like the one slappy has shown above,then there are some that have a fold but most lay flat when assembled.

Edited by oakman29

So I go through this wierd phase where my collecting switches between comics and comic statues. Here is my current set up. As you can tell I'm a huge Spidey and Predator fan. Which is wierd considering I stopped collecting Spider-Man comics a couple years ago. My wife has only alotted the one wall in our den. So I'm trying to make the best of it. My actual comic collection consists of 10 short boxes in a closet. My apologies for the picture quality.

SAM_0390.jpg

SAM_0391.jpg

SAM_0393.jpg

SAM_0394.jpg

SAM_0395.jpg

My gun store is also my 'man cave'. It is adorned with toys and comic book goods everywhere...surprisingly, I get a ton of comments and weirdly enough, no one dares to call me a nerd...

007lz.jpg

014qg.jpg

Another shot of the grown up toys

:o

Nice gun display!!!

+1

Halo Legendary Edition

(worship)

Even without the Master Cheif related loveliness, that's a great display.

(thumbs u

Somebody's a Halo fan?

Here's the biggest of my Halo stuff in my office @ work... Lots more where that came from, too.. :o

MC.jpg

Edited by sl4ppy

Halo Legendary Edition

(worship)

Even without the Master Cheif related loveliness, that's a great display.

(thumbs u

Somebody's a Halo fan?

Here's the biggest of my Halo stuff in my office @ work... Lots more where that came from, too.. :o

Where do you work? Do you work for a game studio? I would love to work somewhere where I could display a huge Master Chef statue...

Edited by Freekster

Where do you work? Do you work for a game studio? I would love to work somewhere where I could display a huge Master Chef statue...

I do indeed. I'm an old timer in this industry with 15 years in the gaming biz. :)

I worked for Microsoft for 10 or so years and worked on Halo Wars; thus the giant Master Chief. I've got all kinds of Halo junk lying around... ;)

I do indeed. I'm an old timer in this industry with 15 years in the gaming biz. :)

I worked for Microsoft for 10 or so years and worked on Halo Wars; thus the giant Master Chief. I've got all kinds of Halo junk lying around... ;)

Let me know if you're looking to donate it :whistle:.

I think I love you......

Just up dated the lower half of my comic book room!

The oak frames are from Gweedo's Showcase and the big black from is from frameitagainsam.

The file cabinet is from Comic Cubes (the bottom two drawers are for CGC and top is for non-graded in Mylar)

The display cabinets are from Ikea via forum member silverandbronze!

The comic clock is from forum member ajaxfarrell

ComicBookRoomClock.jpg

ComicBookRoom.jpg

ComicBookRoom1.jpg

ComicBookroom2.jpg

ComicBookRoom3.jpg

Amazing!! Love the clear stands for the Heroclix, where did you get those?

Found them at a consignment shop bought all they had the others are in the 3 other cabinets I bought from silverandbronze!

Just up dated the lower half of my comic book room!

The oak frames are from Gweedo's Showcase and the big black from is from frameitagainsam.

The file cabinet is from Comic Cubes (the bottom two drawers are for CGC and top is for non-graded in Mylar)

The display cabinets are from Ikea via forum member silverandbronze!

The comic clock is from forum member ajaxfarrell

ComicDoc

Excellent :applause:

Glad to see they have a new home. They look better with your stuff in it than they did with mine. I just got my replacement shelving up this week. I'll post a pic once I get them loaded up.

Edited by silverandbronze