• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,321 posts in this topic

The best thing about this set released by Fleer in 1965 is actually the wrapper, although the cards themselves are pretty good:

Weird-Ohswrapper.jpg

Weird-Ohscards.jpg

Weird-Ohscards2.jpg

The set sold well enough to spawn a sequel;

BaseballWeird-Ohswrapper.jpg

BaseballWeird-Ohs.jpg

BaseballWeird-Ohs2.jpg

:headbang:

Edited by Hepcat

I love this room, simple, but with plenty of substance. I remember having a bunch of those "real power of the universe" posters from Emerald city a few years back, I ended up using them to wrap chrismas gifts, had I known one would look that cool hung up, I would have kept one. I hope my future office/guest room/kids hang out room/man room is as cool as yours. Total awesomeness!

ComicDiva's Comic Cave 2.0 (bought new shelves and rearranged the furniture)

Wow! Now that looks like a comfy place to spend most of a day! Do you have any before pictures you can juxtapose with an after picture?

???

Looks awesome! great use of the ikea detolfs!

Best $40 I've spent. I'm very happy with those cabinets.

Wow! Now that looks like a comfy place to spend most of a day! Do you have any before pictures you can juxtapose with an after picture?

???

I added an image of the old layout in the original post.

:applause: THAT'S WHAT I'M TALK'N BOUT!!

Now if you wouldn't mind, would you please take pitcures of every single individual piece of paper and every collectible you have in your collection and post pictures of them individually over the next two months? :juggle:

Great place. Now some close up of the figures in the glass cabinets please! I want to see what's in there.

Very nice comic room; noticed the LEGO ISD & Sandcrawler on top of the glass cabinets...ever thoght about going UCS?

Whoa! What's this? I will have to investigate as many, many Lego Set adorn my home.

Thank you all for the positive comments.

Hi guys, I just registered and I'd like to post my room... most of the stuff is italian comics (or at least american comics in traslated version) but considering that in this post it's all about the rooms and not the comics themselves i'll post the same...

hope you like it... it's totally un-organized, dirty and so on, painters and carpenters are coming in the next days to restore the house, so beginning from this evening I'm moving everything you see in the basement.

I'm also going to buy a new house for me and my going-to-be wife in the next months, so you'll never see this setup anymore...

I work as an architect so lately I'll post - if you like - the projects I'm makin for my comic room 2.0 in the new house (altough I don't have measures yet, so you have to be patient)...

Anyway:

View from the entrance

DSCF9370.jpg

general views (everything is in double row):

DSCF9372.jpg

DSCF9373.jpg

marvel comics stuff:

DSCF9372.jpg

my collection of old sci fi books:

DSCF9376.jpg

random stuff mixed together:

DSCF9384.jpg

A pair of closeups

DSCF9381.jpg

DSCF9380.jpg

2 of the books I like the most:

75 years of DC comics - you have to buy it even if you hate DC. it's awesome!

Los Angeles by Taschen (I love LA and all the related things, you know, cinema etc.)

DSCF9383.jpg

The boxes I use for storage... IKEA's plastic boxes, basically because here in Italy it's very difficult to find cardboard longboxes and they are cheaper (circa 3 usd ea)

DSCF9375.jpg

DSCF9371.jpg

And finally the part of the basement where I have the rest of the comicbooks... you know I have no idea what's inside....there's also a closet on the opposite wall full of comics, but I really need to check because we can say they're a little bit... unsorted.

DSCF9390.jpg

Moving soon....

Very nice comic room; noticed the LEGO ISD & Sandcrawler on top of the glass cabinets...ever thoght about going UCS?

Whoa! What's this? I will have to investigate as many, many Lego Set adorn my home.

Thank you all for the positive comments.

You're welcome. Thought you might've known about these; they're fun builds, especially the UCS ISD. If you ever get hold of that set, you will need a spare 4' table... :o