• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,321 posts in this topic

I hate to be outdone so I bought all the ones they had today!! Another childhood dream fulfilled!

dsc01150wr.jpg

lol.

They had one left at my borders. It still has books on it. I was gonna get it next week, but it looks like you will still have out done me :frustrated:

I finally win one!!

Isn't the common goal here to hoard as many great books and accessories as we can until death or at least until everyone we love leaves us out of disgust? :grin:

I'd love to have a few of those racks but i'd have no place to put them where my wife would be happy.

Here's how great my girl is...she allowed them in our BEDROOM.

That's very cool of her. My wife allowed my guitar gear in our bedroom. A Marshall stack and guitars on the walls. That's as far as she will go with my stuff. lol

I'd love to have a few of those racks but i'd have no place to put them where my wife would be happy.

Here's how great my girl is...she allowed them in our BEDROOM.

That's very cool of her. My wife allowed my guitar gear in our bedroom. A Marshall stack and guitars on the walls. That's as far as she will go with my stuff. lol

That's because we women feel bad for you "nerds"

:jokealert:

Seriously,you guys have really cool wives :applause:

Here's how cool my girl is...she was actually excited as I was to meet Michael Golden ( even though the boy looks like he'd been beaten for days, he's just embarrassed about his adult teeth in his 9 year old head, I hated that age too! )

goldenus.jpg

Here's how cool my girl is...she was actually excited as I was to meet Michael Golden ( even though the boy looks like he'd been beaten for days, he's just embarrassed about his adult teeth in his 9 year old head, I hated that age too! )

goldenus.jpg

(thumbs u

Scored some nice comic racks today from a store closing at Borders books.

I thought it would be cool to display my doubles of some Marvel Silver Age.

How much did they run you? I am first on the list for the spinner rack at our Borders. I am wondering how much they are going to charge me.

I bought a spinner rack at one of our local borders when they were closing with the upcharge I paid 57, but prices might be different in some places I don't know for sure.

I got a call today telling me that they are selling the fixtures and stuff at our Borders on Wednesday. It figures that I will be out of town on Wednesday. $50 and it's a pretty cool rack.

I called Rick (G.A.tor) and told him to go pick it up for himself.

(worship)

goldenus.jpg

(thumbs u

Hey man, how've you been? Any more auctions coming up or Joe 9.8's I need to be buying/trading for?

(thumbs u

Hey man, how've you been? Any more auctions coming up or Joe 9.8's I need to be buying/trading for?

All good man! I don't have any coming up soon.... :sorry:

That must be the young owner of a GI Joe Reloaded #1 CGC 9.8???

Threw a couple books on last night, it looks great!

comicwallroom.jpg

Also got one of my favorite toys from when I was a kid ( actually, we couldn't afford it and I always wanted one but the spoiled kid down the street let me play with his )

krakeno.jpg

Very nice. :applause:

comicwallroom.jpg

Also got one of my favorite toys from when I was a kid ( actually, we couldn't afford it and I always wanted one but the spoiled kid down the street let me play with his )

krakeno.jpg

Very nice. :applause:

Looks awesome. :applause:

comicwallroom.jpg

krakeno.jpg

Looks fantastic! :applause: