• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,321 posts in this topic

I picked these up from a closing Newsstand (who knew any were still around?) in town and set them up in my shipping and packing room for my online sales.........

small015_zps0d7932c4.jpg

I had trouble putting bagged comics in the rack so I decided to put TPB's and they fit perfectly!!

small014_zps82e5cfbd.jpg

I just threw stuff that was laying around the room on the magazine rack (they had 2 of these and the best part is they were free!) but will probably use it for slabs I want to keep. I was thinking of putting removable casters on the bottom and using them to set up at local shows next year. And yes I have a blue room.

I picked these up from a closing Newsstand (who knew any were still around?) in town and set them up in my shipping and packing room for my online sales.........

small015_zps0d7932c4.jpg

I had trouble putting bagged comics in the rack so I decided to put TPB's and they fit perfectly!!

small014_zps82e5cfbd.jpg

I just threw stuff that was laying around the room on the magazine rack (they had 2 of these and the best part is they were free!) but will probably use it for slabs I want to keep. I was thinking of putting removable casters on the bottom and using them to set up at local shows next year. And yes I have a blue room.

Love the magazine racks! Looks good

small015_zps0d7932c4.jpg

small014_zps82e5cfbd.jpg

Love the magazine racks! Looks good

I also like that Spidey seat in the corner. (thumbs u

Well it's not a comic room yet, but I will be hanging some of my favourite comics soon. First bit of the process, put them in frames:

Display_zps773bd231.jpg

These are just clip frames at the minute, I may upgrade later. Anyone ever have any problems hanging books like this? I can't see there would be any more pressure on the comics than if they were in a stack?

Cheers

Looks fine, being Wiltshire have you done Melksham comic con

10 wall books and 2 original art pages. A commissioned Avengers #223 by Greg LaRocque and Star Trek TNG The Space Between incentive cover by Zach Howard.

image_zpsecb51695.jpg

I love your taste in comic books!

:applause:(worship)

Thanks, I have some other copper/modern books I rotate out since I am limited to 10, nothing spectacular like action 1, superman 1, but books I own, enjoy and can afford.

What did you use for the shelves/top? It looks as tho you've got something in front of the slabs, like glass/plexy/?

10 wall books and 2 original art pages. A commissioned Avengers #223 by Greg LaRocque and Star Trek TNG The Space Between incentive cover by Zach Howard.

image_zpsecb51695.jpg

I love your taste in comic books!

:applause:(worship)

Thanks, I have some other copper/modern books I rotate out since I am limited to 10, nothing spectacular like action 1, superman 1, but books I own, enjoy and can afford.

What did you use for the shelves/top? It looks as tho you've got something in front of the slabs, like glass/plexy/?

Wow, you have 5 of my top 7 grails, in one spot! :applause:

Edited by GIJOEISAWESOME

With the money spent on that room he could have obtained low grade copies of TEC 27 and Bat 1 instead. The question now is do you spend the money on the ultimate room with a bit of everything in it or do you focus your money and obtain the ultimate collectibles and spend less on the appearance of the room?

With the money spent on that room he could have obtained low grade copies of TEC 27 and Bat 1 instead. The question now is do you spend the money on the ultimate room with a bit of everything in it or do you focus your money and obtain the ultimate collectibles and spend less on the appearance of the room?

Long-term, investment wise, the books...Everyday living...The Bat Cave...I was envious of his HTR set-up, even w/o the bat stuff.