• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,320 posts in this topic

:applause:

Wow you manged to grab one of the Mondotees Silver Surfer prints. Didn't realize how big they were

What'd you do sit there hitting refresh till it showed up on their page?

Yeah. That is what you have to do for all the Mondotees releases. I've been rather successful at getting the posters that I have wanted over the years.

The ugly closet where I keep books for sale / sold organizer. Helps me keep my sanity when selling on the boards. Each boardie that makes a claim gets their own section prior to shipping.

pwRunj5l.png

Lots more pics of my framed art / comics / sketches later - maybe I'll get that done this weekend.

That is a good idea about having the shelf for boardies assigned for their "claimed" comics. That keeps everything organized. I should use that when I have my own space for my office.

Custom built comic rack, bearcatcoach?

image_zps96044894.jpg

Some great books there. Is that a third printing of Hulk #377 in 9.8? :o

Duff...not a custom job (not talented enough for that!). I bought the display rack several years ago but can't remember where....don't think it was real expensive.

Good eye...Cyclops!! (Get it...good eye...heh). It is indeed a 9.8 3rd print Hulk 377. Got it slabbed at Chicago this summer.

A few shots of the new Bedrock City vintage comics room, and a chance for a Timely guy to show off a few DC comics...

dc6.jpg

dc2.jpg

dc3.jpg

dc1.jpg

A few shots of the new Bedrock City vintage comics room, and a chance for a Timely guy to show off a few DC comics...

dc6.jpg

I could sit in front of these books and stared at them all day! No whining or panting from me, for sure...

Ok, I lied - I want them all! :roflmao: