• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,318 posts in this topic

Definitely not as good as most of the others here but I've finally got another bookshelf for my small apartment! Feeling very proud and organised today :cloud9:

fh0Zgl9.jpg

Love this for a nice compact setup. The Nerf sets it off perfectly. (thumbs u

Definitely not as good as most of the others here but I've finally got another bookshelf for my small apartment! Feeling very proud and organised today :cloud9:

fh0Zgl9.jpg

Love this for a nice compact setup. The Nerf sets it off perfectly. (thumbs u

Love the set up :applause:

How can you possibly concentrate on what's on TV with all those nice books sitting above? Nice setup!

Great commercial viewing.

Give us an update when the "new" commercial viewing features get displayed please!smiley-gen130.gif

My son has just moved into his new house with his long time girlfriend, so my daughter has claimed his old room, so I claimed her old room and turned it into my humble comic room.

SAM_0637_zps4d77e644.jpg

SAM_0636_zpsf8e50c3f.jpg

SAM_0632_zps42e3e3c3.jpg

I wanted to display some books on the wall behind, but "she who must be obeyed" put a block on it. :(