• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,321 posts in this topic

With the purchase of my first home a couple of years ago, I got the A-OK from the wife to "decorate" the extra bedroom. Not as fancy as some of the great rooms I've seen in this post but I like it :grin:

room2.jpg

All my comic boxes used to be were the bed is but I had family come up this past summer to visit so I put a bed in the room and moved the boxes to the closet.

Love the Silver Surfer board :insane:

:lol:

That could be one of those Sesame Street "which of these doesn't belong" segments.

With the purchase of my first home a couple of years ago, I got the A-OK from the wife to "decorate" the extra bedroom. Not as fancy as some of the great rooms I've seen in this post but I like it :grin:

room1.jpg

All my comic boxes used to be were the bed is but I had family come up this past summer to visit so I put a bed in the room and moved the boxes to the closet.

Nice room, who does the dusting?

Edited by thehumantorch

I figured there'd be some Steelers haters here :grin: but opted to leave that stuff in the pics anyways.

Can't really hate a team that's doing as average as we are.

atleast we have last years super bowl win to get us pass this bad season...oh wait...SOME of us :shy:

football season over for me now =(

I figured there'd be some Steelers haters here :grin: but opted to leave that stuff in the pics anyways.

atleast we have last years super bowl win to get us pass this bad season...oh wait...SOME of us :shy:

You are aware that the Ravens won a Superbowl, before they were even 10 years old, right? (Plus, we've made almost every playoff season since then, save for 05!) :makepoint:

Yes IKEA Dec 29th sale, the cabinet was $19.99. Limit one per person.

And yes, that is a Harry Potter Snow Globe. I liked the Harry Potter merchandise prior to the movie franchise. Good stuff back then.

Great buy!

BTW, we have the same snow globe. Quite fond of it we are.

You are aware that the Ravens won a Superbowl, before they were even 10 years old, right? (Plus, we've made almost every playoff season since then, save for 05!) :makepoint:

The Ravens have been the best expansion team in modern history, no doubt. You can count on them every year to be a force. Even after the coaching change.

However, the Steelers have won six super bowls, so there hallowed place in the NFL is unchallenged.

My poor Saints have only won two playoff games in their entire history of over four decades. Hopefully this will be our year :wishluck:

before they were 10 years old in Baltimore you mean? lol...and yes i remember that ONE year you guys won....haha almost as well as i remember the 3 wins we had over your guys last season leading Pitt to a 6 super bowl win haha

but forreal..i didnt see both teams falling short...this season was such a let down

im really not going to watch nomore football intill the superbowl =( damn steelers

The Ravens have been the best expansion team in modern history, no doubt. You can count on them every year to be a force. Even after the coaching change.

However, the Steelers have won six super bowls, so there hallowed place in the NFL is unchallenged.

My poor Saints have only won two playoff games in their entire history of over four decades. Hopefully this will be our year :wishluck:

i dont even see them as a expansion team really...but man those saints look good man...so good luck lol