• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comics book action figures! Play with em or leave in the box?

12 posts in this topic

You you leave your action figures in the box or do you take wonder woman out of the box and play with her?

The Kindom come figures look so nice I dont know if I should open the package when I get them.

You you leave your action figures in the box or do you take wonder woman out of the box and play with her?

The Kindom come figures look so nice I dont know if I should open the package when I get them.

I take them out of the box and give them to my boys to play with. Must get them a wonder woman (they have a harley quinn), it might be good for their sex education.

The Kingdom Come figures display very nicely in the box. I'd keep them in the package. You can open the top of the box if you want to inspect the figure.

I open all my figures, I find they display more to my liking out of their little plastic prison cells and interacting with others from their lines. I have big shelves of Lord of the Rings, Marvel Legends, Heroclix and Star Wars figures.... they also take up a LOT less space out of the package.

SCREW EM!

If I can only get my hands on one set im gonna open the boxes.

If I can get two then I will keep one sealed.

they are toys after all.

For the most part I keep mine in the packages but everyso often something is just too cool for that. Examples would be the dragon from the movie with Sean Connery,the caddy from Cadillacs and Dinosaurs and The mounted Nazgul from the first LOTRs.

That's why you buy duplicates. One to display and one to store for collectibility.

EXACTLY

but remember not to bend the corners of the cardboard, or you might as well just open it and give it to the dog.

then you had better buy 3, otherwise the dog might get mad.