• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Flash 105

20 posts in this topic

I admit I am a troglodyte when it comes to tech stuff. Kept thinking I was getting close without sucess. confused-smiley-013.gif

Jeffro -- Many thanks. hail.gif Now spill. How did you do it? Simple step by step insturctions would help -- you can safely assume I know nothing. I tried to follow the instructions recently provided under this topic on the board, but as you can see I could not make it work. Any help would be appreciated. Feel free to send a PM if you don't want to use public board space.

Jeffro -- Many thanks. hail.gif Now spill. How did you do it? Simple step by step insturctions would help -- you can safely assume I know nothing. I tried to follow the instructions recently provided under this topic on the board, but as you can see I could not make it work. Any help would be appreciated. Feel free to send a PM if you don't want to use public board space.

just enclose the link with these..............URL

Top spine has about a 1/4" tear (not a split). How much, if any, does that reduce your grade estimate?

A tear at the top or base of the spine is synonymous with a split . . . grin.gif

agreed...I was thinking 7.5 before the tear/split, so in the 6.5 to 7.0 range due to it and the stress at staples and spine...but, still a "beaut" to look at...

rick