• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

5 best SHORT run g.a. titles [less than 25 in the run]

36 posts in this topic

Jackpot

Hangman

All Top

All Winners

Silver Streak

Can't argue with that, although Shield-Wizard is a runner up. Also, when you think about it, Top Notch Comics only went 27 issues before changing to Top Notch Laugh. grin.gifAnd since my only claim to fame is a Complete Top Notch run, I had to mention it, especially since all th BSD's (comic wise) on the boards can sure make the average guy feel irrelevant.

BH, you have a GREAT collection and...you are retired at a young age!! thumbsup2.gif How could you possibly feel irrelevant?

Keen's Detective Funnies v2, 1-24

Amazing Man comics 5-26

Amazing Mystery Funnies v2, 1-12

Silver Streak comics, 1-23

Shield Wizard Comics, 1-13 (very cool MJL)

first ones that came to mind

rick

Why Rick, with those top 3 I feel like nicknaming you 'CentaurKidJunior'!!

STEVE

Amazing Man comics 5-26

rick

STEVE

hello all...

sure would like to know who wanted the Keen Detective #24 so bad that they took me from $200 to $710 in the last minute....wow, had a bargain, not any more...happy to have won the book, though!

rick

Amazing Man comics 5-26

rick

STEVE

hello all...

sure would like to know who wanted the Keen Detective #24 so bad that they took me from $200 to $710 in the last minute....wow, had a bargain, not any more...happy to have won the book, though!

rick

Link?

Amazing Man comics 5-26

rick

STEVE

hello all...

rick

Link?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=270096286058

Amazing Man comics 5-26

rick

STEVE

hello all...

rick

Link?

NICE SCOOP Rick!! I don't know how I totally missed that on Ebay ... apparently my notifications are not working...

congrats!!!

Amazing Man comics 5-26

rick

STEVE

hello all...

rick

Link?

NICE SCOOP Rick!! I don't know how I totally missed that on Ebay ... apparently my notifications are not working...

congrats!!!

hello all...

thanks Ryan...I only have 2 of the Keen Det (#18 and now #24) ...apparently everyone missed it except me and bidder 11 (I wonder who it is, that bumped me $500 in the last minute!)...

in any event, looks like a great copy

rick

No love for the Spirit sorry.gif

I don't know how I totally missed that on Ebay ...

Hmmm, I totally missed it as well though I do have a lead on another copy.

That book is an absolute beauty in the scan, Rick...

STEVE

Suspense

Weird Science-Fantasy

Phantom Lady

Amazing Mystery Funnies

Mister Mystery

congrats!!!

hello all...

thanks Ryan...I only have 2 of the Keen Det (#18 and now #24) ...apparently everyone missed it except me and bidder 11 (I wonder who it is, that bumped me $500 in the last minute!)...

rick

Those are two nice issues... I missed out on the Crippen #24 ... I had just bought a load at the time, and didn't bid too agressively. Wish I had now.

Tell me, how is THE EYE SEES! story in #24? The EYE is probably my fav strip in the GA (for those of you who don't already know that fascinating fact).

popcorn.gif

congrats!!!

hello all...

rick

Those are two nice issues... I missed out on the Crippen #24 ... I had just bought a load at the time, and didn't bid too agressively. Wish I had now.

Tell me, how is THE EYE SEES! story in #24? The EYE is probably my fav strip in the GA (for those of you who don't already know that fascinating fact).

popcorn.gif

hello all...

ryan, when I get it, I will scan it for you (all) to see...I also picked up issue #12, so I am up to 3...woo hoo (although none are n ' d house yet)

rick

congrats!!!

hello all...

rick

popcorn.gif

hello all...

ryan, when I get it, I will scan it for you (all) to see...I also picked up issue #12, so I am up to 3...woo hoo (although none are n ' d house yet)

rick

Mighty kind of you, Rick! I'd love to see the story!! #12 is a honey too, although disappointingly, its not the origin of the eye as Overstreet states. It does have some great stories in addition to THE EYE!