• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The CGC Forums Corporation!! Applications inside

10 posts in this topic

He is how it works!!

1) You nominate yourself for a position in the company and explain why.

It can be anything even a freaky title!!

You must explain why you deserve the nomination!

2) You nominate someone else from these forums for any postion.

Same rules apply!!

You cannot nominate yourself or the other person for President or CEO of the Company! I will decide that!!

Most creative or deserving reason gets President!!

IM CEO BECAUSE IT'S MY THREAD!!!!

========================================================

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Me: Resident Printing Expert

Reason: Because DiceX is Printing, and Printing is DiceX. grin.gif

Valiantman: Valiant Universe Expert (Obviously)

Reason: He's the only person with the cajones to admit he loves Valiant with the passion and completeness of a Golden Age collector. insane.gif

Creative? confused-smiley-013.gif

I'll work on it. makepoint.gif

• Administrator

I nominate Bugaboo as the V.P. of Sales. What other position could be likable and yet you want to strangle him? What other position could you put a slacker like that in and expect him to keep his job? wink.gif

I nominate Joanna as the V.P. of Human Resources. If there has to be someone that's marginally sensitive to the needs of this dysfunctional crew, I guess it's her. And yet, despite the sensitivity, she's perfectly willing to participate in the probations and firings of "employees" who step out of line. How else would we know when you guys were over the top if Joanna didn't post something like "that's just wrong" in your threads when it happens? (laugh)

I nominate all of the lurkers as customers. They merely consume the product. wink.gif

I nominate Valiantman as Director of Research. Duh.

I nominate fantastic_four as V.P. of Marketing. How many people did you drag by these boards, FF? wink.gif

I nominate speedjunkies as Internal Affairs for his investigative work.

out of time...

Arch

goodevil.gif

Nominate bronty as the lad to go out & pick up lunch. He loves sushi & dim sum.

Nominate greggy to be head security guard as he enjoys stomping on ppl verbally & physically. sumo.gif

Nominate supapimp as the Yes man as he likes to agree with the few intelligent posts on these boards.

Nominate bronty as the lad to go out & pick up lunch. He loves sushi & dim sum.

Nominate greggy to be head security guard as he enjoys stomping on ppl verbally & physically. sumo.gif

Nominate supapimp as the Yes man as he likes to agree with the few intelligent posts on these boards.

Greggy wouldn't even hurt a fly. He can be the receptionist at the front desk. Maybe he can flirt with Steve and show some of that "leg" with those Daisy Dukes. 893applaud-thumb.gif