• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How much do you think this is worth?

17 posts in this topic

I'll bet higher than that. Maybe $8K. I sell a lot of coverless Golden Age (not keys like this), and they usually sell for 25% or so of the Good price.

I like the way he says if the book had a cover it would grade around a VG.

HUH!!!!!

I will never understand why anyone would want a coverless comic unless it was to read (and then just get the reprint). Maybe, to complete a run, but what's the point of having a complete run and one of the books is INCOMPLETE.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Whatever it's worth (or isn't worth in this case), I can only hope that the next time the seller has his hands included in the image, he might at least take the time to use a small brush to remove the filth from under his nails (Mr.Nice takes exception to "hobo hygiene"). 27_laughing.gif

PS: "This book in mint is worth $350,000!!!". I love it! 893applaud-thumb.gif

grin.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

The reason I'm laughing so hard, is because he REALLY is greasy!!

That other guy he works with looks about just as bad. He looks like my garbage man!

Gotta agree with Donut. I think the Buy it Now is actually pretty reasonable. Not sure this is the best place for it though - I think it would do better through Heritage. Guessing 5K on eBay.

HUH!!!!!

I will never understand why anyone would want a coverless comic unless it was to read (and then just get the reprint). Maybe, to complete a run, but what's the point of having a complete run and one of the books is INCOMPLETE.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Unless you have a cover lying around I totally agree!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HUH!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very Good Point. Didn't think about that.

Yeah, Dam's hit it on the head... I would think that anyone paying more than a few $k for this is doing so for the purposes of building a 'frankenstein book' with a cover they've already got or can lay hold of easily...

"If this book had a cover it would grade VG easy" - what a laugh! On the other hand, I'm kinda surprised it didn't receive the ol' NeatStuff VG grade as-is !