• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Collector Society 3.0 Feedback

54 posts in this topic

hello all...

a quick fix, to get your additions or deletions to take, remove the spaces in the set name:

I had the same problem yesterday and I went to the set name and eliminated the spaces:

so, my set was called Bat 1 too, I made it look like : Bat1too, and it took, and kept the name Bat 1 too with the spaces, even though I had removed them...

that should work for you until they fix

gator

I want spaces in my set name sumo.gif

hey sterling--

it did not take the spaces out of my name set, it just added the book--the name set stayed the same. it worked great for me.

hey sterling--

it did not take the spaces out of my name set, it just added the book--the name set stayed the same. it worked great for me.

Good info. I'll wait a couple more weeks as I will make the mad dash to add the rest of my books before the end of June--that's when they grade 'em you know.

(redirected from my subject) Just tried replacing one of my already registered books with a different serial number and it wouldn't take. Are they updating? I didn't see anything posted but could be overlooking it. Please note that I'm not trying to add a registry set name, I'm just taking out the serial number of one of my books and replacing it with my new one. Anybody got anything? Thanks.

What are you clapping for? It's still broke!

New problems:

[*]My "spares" in a given slot now appear to be in there twice. ** APPEARS OK NOW **

[*]If I type in a description in while editing a set in full set view, it doesn't appear when I click Edit comic details...if I type in the description while in Edit Comic Details, they DO show up in the description in full set view. ** APPEARS OK NOW **

There's probably more, but I'll stop there.

• Administrator

When making a comment in the Edit Set full mode, are you Saving Changes before clicking on the Edit Comic Details? I find if you do it seems to work...I would not expect it to work if you don't since the info is not saved...

When making a comment in the Edit Set full mode, are you Saving Changes before clicking on the Edit Comic Details? I find if you do it seems to work...I would not expect it to work if you don't since the info is not saved...

I actually put the description in the text in set full mode...save changes...go back...click edit comic details on comic....description wasn't there....I'll do more testing...maybe it was a "blip".

** UPDATE ** I tested it again and it seems to work fine. Either I was on crack or the system was on crack. confused-smiley-013.gif

But saving the set without spaces still can't happen.

• Administrator
When you click on the issue number, do you see any points show up for it in the various categories? If not, then the issue has not been "slotted". When I reviewed it, issue #358 does not look slotted. What will happen is that the book automatically gets into the admin queue, where it is reviewed and fixed. This used to be a manual process that took a bit of time but now they address it in about one or two business days (from my experience). There's no need to notify them as this is automated. This is the normal process for issues that have not been configured for use with the registry.

Now...try adding #346 as it is slotted (I checked)...if it doesn't add...refer to my previous issue list, because it is probably an issue with the upgrade as many registry owners have not been able to add books to the registry since the upgrade.

Sorry, I just started reading this thread, but I wanted to let everyone know.....this process of creating sets and slots is not exactly automated...I mean they automatically go into an Admin Queue, but from there they are manually resolved (for coins, too) The change in speed is just that now I have more time to devote to the Registry since I am not opening packages and answering the phones in between... Anyway, to back up what Sterling has said, you don't need to e-mail us or post it on the boards unless several days have passed without any resolution. E-mailing me directly in that case would be best.

Thanks for everyone's feedback on the new CS site and we hope to keep up with the bugs you are finding! makepoint.gif

Keep enjoying the site thumbsup2.gif