• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The coveted Tec 31

78 posts in this topic

Now, is there anything you don't own?? poke2.gif

Yeah, I'm looking for a Detective 29 in similar shape to the 31 (good luck, huh?).

I could also use another All American 16 so I can get my doctorate in Greedy SOBology.

STEVE

Pretty short list.... sorry.gif

Yeah, I'm looking for a Detective 29 in similar shape to the 31 (good luck, huh?).

I could also use another All American 16 so I can get my doctorate in Greedy SOBology.

STEVE

Damn an AA #16.. Whats the grade? I hope i can own that book sometime

STEVE

Damn an AA #16.. Whats the grade? I hope i can own that book sometime

I've got one in unrestored VG/FN......

Oh wait a minute, no, that was a dream I recently had! foreheadslap.gifdevil.gif

AA16new.jpg[/img]

I have to admit, the AA16 is my all time grail, with Adv40 a close second. I remember in the 80s looking through overstreet dreaming of this book. I can't believe I actually own one. Tecs and the more fun run take a back seat to these beauties! (tec31 takes an honorary third place tie with tec27 in my book).

I'm not trying to be braggish or boastful- just enjoying my books, as this is the only medium I may do so b/c they are in a deposit box.

AA16new.jpg[/img]

I have to admit, the AA16 is my all time grail, with Adv40 a close second. I remember in the 80s looking through overstreet dreaming of this book. I can't believe I actually own one. Tecs and the more fun run take a back seat to these beauties! (tec31 takes an honorary third place tie with tec27 in my book).

I'm not trying to be braggish or boastful- just enjoying my books, as this is the only medium I may do so b/c they are in a deposit box.

Wow gorgeous AA #16.. All I can do is 893applaud-thumb.gif and hail.gif and even this 893whatthe.gif

AA16new.jpg[/img]

Fabulous copy Jason!! 893whatthe.gifhail.gif

AA 16 has always been in my personal top five favorite comics.

aa16.jpg

here's mine...one of my all time favorites!

rick

Unfortunately I don't currently own an All American 16 but I have the next best thing... headbang.gif

GL_1.JPG

I'm not trying to be braggish or boastful- just enjoying my books

As are we, coolj - that's a great looking 4.5 AA16 (it looks better than some of the 5.5 copies I've seen in person)!

dizzy, Green Lantern 1 has been one of my favorite Golden Age books for a long time. Great cover, origin retold, and some non-Doiby stories...congrat's 893applaud-thumb.gif

STEVE

I'm not trying to be braggish or boastful- just enjoying my books

As are we, coolj - that's a great looking 4.5 AA16 (it looks better than some of the 5.5 copies I've seen in person)!

dizzy, Green Lantern 1 has been one of my favorite Golden Age books for a long time. Great cover, origin retold, and some non-Doiby stories...congrat's 893applaud-thumb.gif

STEVE

Not to mention easier to find and way cheaper compared to the AA 16.

When did this become the All-American 16 thread?

thedarkknight, you're absolutely right. I'm going to have slap an sign-offtopic.gif citation to this thread. grin.gif

Okay,

I'll get you guys back on topic. Here is mine. Blue label 5.0

tec31.jpg

th_tec312.jpg

Did I mention how much I hate my scanner today?

Okay,

893applaud-thumb.gif I was wondering when we would be seeing your copy. It's super sweet for the grade. Why don't you post that picture of you holding it with a child-like grin taken right after you bought it. That's a priceless pic. thumbsup2.gif

Okay,

tec31.jpg

th_tec312.jpg

Did I mention how much I hate my scanner today?

Nice Chris! And to think, you have all SA, BA, and Modern at yer booth---would never known that you had this in the wood works foreheadslap.gif