• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age Collection
22 22

18,204 posts in this topic

yo BZ

Didn't i see a Polly & Her Pals by Cliff Sterrett Sunday at yer house as one comes down the stairs into the sancto-sanctorum ?

If that be the case, can we trouble you to post it here?

Polly be my favorite newspaper comic strip

with a couple hundred others a close second

I have a Polly daily hanging on the wall downstairs. Did I forget I have a Sunday?

Hmmm... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

yo BZ

Didn't i see a Polly & Her Pals by Cliff Sterrett Sunday at yer house as one comes down the stairs into the sancto-sanctorum ?

If that be the case, can we trouble you to post it here?

Polly be my favorite newspaper comic strip

with a couple hundred others a close second

I have a Polly daily hanging on the wall downstairs. Did I forget having a Sunday.

Hmmm... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Bob is correct! ( good memory Bob ).

after going down your steps, it is hung on the right side

Well, it's been a while, a Polly daily near the Felix then, and a 1932 Messmer Delix Sunday, almost just as way cool as a 1932 Polly & her Pals - sure thang, kin we see both? 32 is a very good year for Felix - would appreciate it, if you can git to it easily tongue.gifhail.gifacclaim.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

OriginalArtGA.jpg

Unless I missed it in someone else's post....noone has mentioned that beautiful Alex Raymond Secret Agent X-9 strip.....what is wrong with you people? Heathens! insane.gif

My God, what an assortment of museum quality items you have BZ.

Scott

and the Peanuts looks like it was in the first month or so!

That too! Not sure of the date but definitely early. Beside being one of my favorite early Peanuts daily strips, I bet it runs the table $ wise as well... looove the small ear Snoopy smile.gif

I've been reading through this thread off and on throughout the day. WOW! I just can't fathom how much a collection like this would be worth!

Will we ever be this excited for an original owner copper comic collection??

Thanks for sharing!

Will we ever be this excited for an original owner copper comic collection??

Depends on how many pennies it is worth....

We have no robots here, but I do have a pair of original Satellite Jumping Shoes. They give me a clear advantage when I'm racing about at flea markets.

SatelliteShoes2GA.jpg

SatelliteShoes1GA.jpg

The inspiration for R.Crumb's Boingy Baxter revealed 893applaud-thumb.gif

What you can't see in the pic is the mousetype below the "FUN for Boys and Girls 4 to 14" is the disclaimer "deadly dangerous for everyone else" wink.gif

These are not quite as bad as the "floatation shoes" they sold in the late '60s for 'walking on water'... I recall my cousins having a pair of those, and watching people try to walk across the swimming pool...even at the age of 5 or 6 I considered them insanely dangerous...

Well, it's been a while, a Polly daily near the Felix then, and a 1932 Messmer Delix Sunday, almost just as way cool as a 1932 Polly & her Pals - sure thang, kin we see both? 32 is a very good year for Felix - would appreciate it, if you can git to it easily tongue.gifhail.gifacclaim.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

Sure thing, Bob.

I'll try to get to it tomorrow or Monday. thumbsup2.gif