• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age Collection
22 22

18,204 posts in this topic

Looks suspiciously like hyena hormones run amuck! Could it be the Master of Human Chemistry again?

Jack

^^

Congrats, Jack.

I was wondering if anyone would make that connection without a few more clues. lol

Who could forget Doctor Hormone?

Presumably Popular Comics, but issue number's not needed for the win? Woo-hoo!

I wonder whether there's a chance that this feature and Phantasmo will get the Next Issue treatment. Has Image announced the next issues of Next Issue?

Jack

53225-longlivehormone.jpg

Thanks!

Jack

You know what would be really cool? Dr. Hormone drawn by Fletcher Hanks!

Heritage has a nice run of Weird Tales pulps ending in two days. They are described as Julius Schwartz copies, but have all been trimmed on the right edge. Is this a big deal for pulp collectors? I really don't know much about them.

Thx, Mike

Heritage has a nice run of Weird Tales pulps ending in two days. They are described as Julius Schwartz copies, but have all been trimmed on the right edge. Is this a big deal for pulp collectors? I really don't know much about them.

Pulp collectors run the gamut in collecting preferences, just like comic collectors.

Some would avoid trimmed covers, others wouldn't.