• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age Collection
22 22

18,204 posts in this topic

I'll tell you what. These Mystic Comics are just plain crazy. The line-ups are almost deranged. Here's another character that appeared in Mystic Comics. The Terror. Not the prettiest one around and check out that origin. The original Mad Dog Hero :o(worship)

47190-TheTerror-M6.jpg.7e696486d9d73ea093bd1b45bafb7b87.jpg

47191-TheTerrorWhois-M6.jpg.d1591a721d1eded2b48038a90dd632d8.jpg

I'll tell you what. These Mystic Comics are just plain crazy. The line-ups are almost deranged. Here's another character that appeared in Mystic Comics. The Terror. Not the prettiest one around and check out that origin. The original Mad Dog Hero :o(worship)47190-TheTerror-M6.jpg

Lots of those characters seem troubled.

I wonder if they had difficult childhoods? hm

Lots of those characters seem troubled.

I wonder if they had difficult childhoods? hm

I don't know but I wouldn't doubt it.

Here's the Terror getting mad and then his other sunnily-disposed buddy: The Flaming Skull. His face always has a rictus which doesn't help his look and makes him that much more creepy. :sick:

47192-TheTerror-M7.jpg.0ae274e7f4d15b822799d906254bcf5e.jpg

47193-TheBlazingSkull-M7.JPG.18e64f8d4e1995cba1b272a971df799b.JPG

Here's the Terror getting mad and then his other sunnily-disposed buddy: The Flaming Skull. His face always has a rictus which doesn't help his look and makes him that much more creepy. :sick:

At least they don't seem to suffer from mood swings, they're just perpetually sour.

At least they don't seem to suffer from mood swings, they're just perpetually sour.

Oh well, we can always rejoice that Timely also gave us this :cloud9:

47195-BP17-Duo.jpg.985391fc0fd9291753d4c407a7714e5e.jpg

47196-BP14-Fire.JPG.aab52c54463cdeadfd8b320acf9b75c1.JPG

And yet, you just turn one page and creepiness hits you in the face. What's with the weird gobling under the crotch of the big dude :blush:

Is he wearing a diaper? :o

Crazy I'm telling you. I no longer wonder why Parker completed his Timely set. He likes the creeps.

Here's one for Jeff -

47199-RR1-Mercury.jpg.94c5146482a7fbd937a26d13463d46ae.jpg

I've never read a Blonde Phantom story, but your samples are getting me interested.

They look pretty entertaining.

They are genuinely fun. Try one and tell us what you thought. (thumbs u

Blonde Phantom, LOVE them...they are just so hard to find without rat chews and without taking out another mortgage...;) I have one that is slabbed, that I might have to take a screw driver to..;)

NICE SCROOGE!!! An amazing story!!

Is that BLACK WIDOW story from Mystic Comics #5???

Just a beautiful example of fine Golden Age material.

It's from Mystic # 4. Glad you liked it. It really jumps out and the scene in Hades are stunning and not overdone. Simply chilling story. Call it a pre-pre-code story. (thumbs u

mystic4.jpg

NICE SCROOGE!!! An amazing story!!

Is that BLACK WIDOW story from Mystic Comics #5???

Just a beautiful example of fine Golden Age material.

It's from Mystic # 4. Glad you liked it. It really jumps out and the scene in Hades are stunning and not overdone. Simply chilling story. Call it a pre-pre-code story. (thumbs u

mystic4.jpg

Why is that just an 8.5? :o