• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age Collection
21 21

18,204 posts in this topic

I wanted to post a scan of my copy of Superman's Christmas Adventure but I seem to have misplaced it.

:frustrated:banghead.gifcensored.gif

If you find it lying around somewhere, please return it to its rightful owner. :foryou:

I also seem to have lost Shadow Comics V2 #3 (1st Supersnipe). Argh :pullhair:

BZ,

I went looking for the Shadow and Superman Christmas 2105002238_da60f88498_b.jpg

but I think the last copy of Sup Xmas that I saw was turning to dust.

I found a nice ad in True Sport.

2104223767_741ee62f05_b.jpg

The Shadow seems to be dead and gone by I am sure we will find him hanging around somewhere.

bb

2104214713_0dc77aa2f3_b.jpg

If you don't mind ... since I don't want to be working tonight, I'm scanning some books and one interior page per. Most of these are oddballs and this might be people's one and only chance to see what's inside some of these books (not that they would want to see more ...) so stop me when you've had enough.

First up is Willie the Penguin # 6 -

49234-WillieThePenguin6s.jpg.1628e923ef4275b3901351d6cd9b3a40.jpg

49235-WillieThePenguin6Story1s.jpg.968e38cb08d0aabac84bdd1371547591.jpg

:busy:

Great books, Michael! Thanks for the scans!

Nice interior art on the Fantastic #8. Always wondered what was inside...mainly because that book has kept coming up in my Fantastic Comics searches every week for the last five years! :pullhair:

If you don't mind ... since I don't want to be working tonight, I'm scanning some books and one interior page per. Most of these are oddballs and this might be people's one and only chance to see what's inside some of these books (not that they would want to see more ...) so stop me when you've had enough.

First up is Willie the Penguin # 6 -

49235-WillieThePenguin6Story1s.jpg

Very strange monsters! I need a smoke.

I've never seen an interior page of this series. Thanks!

Jack