• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age Collection
22 22

18,204 posts in this topic

hey BZ, care to post the lowest grade book in your collection? Even you must have a ratty book or two?

Now that's a great request!

hey BZ, care to post the lowest grade book in your collection? Even you must have a ratty book or two?

Oh-h, that's a scary proposal. shocked.gif

That's going to involve going outside and then down to the caverns under the house. eek.gif

Yikes. leaving.gif

cavern.gif

That's going to involve going outside and then down to the caverns under the house. eek.gif

Yikes. leaving.gif

cavern.gif

Darn. Not only does he have a most person_without_enough_empathyin' collection, he has actual caverns.

Are the caves where you store the collection of fine red wines?

Edited by seank

Yikes. leaving.gif

cavern.gif

Oh my God! He has his own Batcave!!!!

Yikes. leaving.gif

cavern.gif

:signfunny:

Here's one of our less fortunate comics.

If only he'd listened to our warnings about the dangers of playing with fire crackers.

marvelmystery_46.jpg

Here we have a brave little comic.

If only he'd listened to our warnings about playing with fire crackers.

marvelmystery_46.jpg

Be honest BZ, you tore that piece off just to show us that your collection isn't all high grade didn't you? :baiting:

No bats, just a few stalagmites and stalactites. (shrug)

cavern2.jpg

No big deal.

Just a bit further Fortunato, Here...here is the Amontillado! :grin:

If only he'd listened to our warnings about the dangers of playing with fire crackers.

marvelmystery_46.jpg

Hehehe thanks so much for posting that :) Even your lower grade books have sick eye appeal though ;) That's a lower grade book lots of us would be happy to own.

cheers,

Dan

Yo BZ

2091862105_0e6432f49e_b.jpg

What about a few more seasonal comics. I'll start it off and then...

2091861565_54eafab532_b.jpg

Maybe I can get a little help from Mickey and Donald.

2091862409_35253ff03b_b.jpg

Or maybe some help from Santa. Anyway BZ do you have anymore of those nice Christmas covers.

bb

If only he'd listened to our warnings about playing with fire crackers.

marvelmystery_46.jpg

Be honest BZ, you tore that piece off just to show us that your collection isn't all high grade didn't you? :baiting:

no, he did it to show off the page quality!

(worship)

2091861801_2973f3535e_b.jpg

Good luck BZ! Howdy and I will be waiting. Do you need Rudolph's help in that Batcave?

bb

2092643460_446ce54373_b.jpg

Damn I'll bet that Rudolph book is hard to find in High grade; All the red on that cover!!!

By the way I just figured out that BZ is really Bruce Wayne!!!! How else could he afford to have such a nice collection. That Marvel Mystery was BZ (Bruce) ripping off a piece so we wouldn't suspect that he is Bruce Wayne!!!! Who else could afford to rip up a gorgous MMC like that!!!! :o