• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age Collection
22 22

18,204 posts in this topic

img935.jpg

Funny cartoon. :applause:

Have Marge's Little Lulu cartoons ever been collected together in a single volume?

I'd buy that book.

I have multiple volumes of the collected work, but haven't seen a single volume of them all

img935.jpg

Funny cartoon. :applause:

Have Marge's Little Lulu cartoons ever been collected together in a single volume?

I'd buy that book.

I have multiple volumes of the collected work, but haven't seen a single volume of them all

I only have one Lulu hardback but a bunch of comics.

5599507340_00ea1cfa39_b.jpg

Stanley is in the picture below.

14513390246_a080bd54b1_b.jpg

Last night I was rummaging around in my basement and I discovered a Little Lulu cartoon collection that I didn't remember having.

Little Lulu and her Pals

Published by David McKay (1939)

littleluluandherpals.jpg

don't know much about other Marge collections but my little incomplete Rand-Mcnalley HB has about 40 plates which qualifies it as good deal in $1 flea mart finds...

img9370.jpg

How many different books do you have of Marge's Little Lulu gag cartoons?

I think I'm going to start actively collecting those.

Ebay, here I come. :idea:

According to the GCD calendar, today is the anniversary of the first publication of the cartoon character Henry.

From GCD:

Henry is a comic strip created in 1932 by Carl Anderson. The title character is a young bald boy who is mute (and sometimes drawn minus a mouth). With the exception of a few early episodes, the comic strip character communicates only through pantomime, a situation which changed when Henry moved into comic books. The Saturday Evening Post was the first publication to feature Henry, a series which began March 19, 1932, when Anderson was 67 years old.

henry.jpg

I'm pretty sure the dog later palmed that shirt off on Charlie Brown. ;)

charliebrown.jpg