• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM - DC Special 20

12 posts in this topic

I'm thinking 9.2 because the cover/edges seem a little dull. But that may be due to the size of the scan. Nice looking book!

Hey Thanks! I appreciate you taking the time to look and give your opinion.

the spine wave/bulge is typical on these books...it is a beaut...9.0 or higher if b/c is as nice...

rick

Just got it back from CGC. You were all close, but I know it's hard to tell without seeing the BC and the black cover doesn't help.

6f6oydx.jpg

Congrats on the grade 893applaud-thumb.gif but why didn't CGC notate the Mile High II designation... is it no longer recognized by CGC. confused-smiley-013.gif

Thanks thumbsup2.gif

Excellent question why CGC didn't include the designation. I guess there is a difference between being from the Mile High Collection and what I had. This book is now tied with one for highest graded with none higher.

Congrats on the grade 893applaud-thumb.gif but why didn't CGC notate the Mile High II designation... is it no longer recognized by CGC. confused-smiley-013.gif

Thanks thumbsup2.gif

Excellent question why CGC didn't include the designation. I guess there is a difference between being from the Mile High Collection and what I had. This book is now tied with one for highest graded with none higher.

Tied for top grade... very sweet thumbsup2.gif did you submit the certificate with the book ?? Is it now inside the book within the case??

Tied for top grade... very sweet thumbsup2.gif did you submit the certificate with the book ?? Is it now inside the book within the case??

I did submit the certificate with the book, left it in the bag, in front of the front cover. I also indicated "Mile High" on the submission form where it asks for Pedigree, Variant, etc.

Congratulations! Shows how a scan can influence (hinder?) at times.

Thanks thumbsup2.gif

Yes, it just goes to show how hard it is to grade from a scan. Thanks again for your original guess.