• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Movie: Comic Book Villains

6 posts in this topic

It has probaly been discussed countless times but I just finished watching the movie Comic Book Villains. The movie is pretty lame but it is a must see for any comic book collector. SPOILER ALERT!

That scene where the truck runs into the river is heartbreaking.

My eyes swelled during that scene.

I just watched it again last week. I love it!

I told a fellow forumite about it and am waiting to hear what he thinks.

I am trying to get as many comic related movies as I possibly can. So far I am up to about 40 or so. If anyone has a list, I'd be happy to see it confused-smiley-013.gif

John thumbsup2.gif

If you're going to make a movie that ultimately is seen mostly be the kinds of people portrayed in the film, you might wanna tone down the looniness a bit... that said, it was fairly entertaining, and if nothing else the scenes involving the 'discovery' of the collection are kinda fun... I wonder what Chuckie thinks of the film - the main characters are presumably supposed to be somewhat reflective of him and his discovery of the Church collection...

If you're going to make a movie that ultimately is seen mostly be the kinds of people portrayed in the film, you might wanna tone down the looniness a bit... that said, it was fairly entertaining, and if nothing else the scenes involving the 'discovery' of the collection are kinda fun... I wonder what Chuckie thinks of the film - the main characters are presumably supposed to be somewhat reflective of him and his discovery of the Church collection...

Really? Did people die trying to obtain the Church collection?