• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What price will this Suspense #3 fetch????

14 posts in this topic

Attic books, a lot of the times, have bad pages, as I'm sure evryone here already knows. I've never been fond of throwing good money after books with bad PQ, unless the price was right and my interest was high. Sure, you could restore the cover, but then you'd have a pretty cover with fried pages.

$3399 total. I wouldn't be surprised if a regular or lurker bought this book. There was a lot of talk about the value being around 3K here.

I came in second foreheadslap.gif ...but really didn't care to go any higher sumo.gif. I was concerned about PQ and the seller's ability to package the book for shipment. If the winner is on these boards, he/she might want to coach him on packaging or even send mylar and boards in advance... gossip.gif

Oh well. Congrats to the winner 893applaud-thumb.gif

GE

I wouldn't have a novice put that book in a mylar. The odds of one of those brittle tears catching on the mylar would be very high. A soft plastic bag of any sort would be just fine as long as it was between stiff boards for shipment.

$3399 total. I wouldn't be surprised if a regular or lurker bought this book. There was a lot of talk about the value being around 3K here.

I came in second foreheadslap.gif ...but really didn't care to go any higher sumo.gif. I was concerned about PQ and the seller's ability to package the book for shipment. If the winner is on these boards, he/she might want to coach him on packaging or even send mylar and boards in advance... gossip.gif

GE

I think the winner is local to me...

GE

Hang tight Dino, et al. I may have a nice one to let loose in a bit.... wink.gif

I'd like to own one someday. If there was ever an affordable (to me) copy. It's probably in the last 5-10 books I'll be buying from the Gerber covers along with Action 1, Tec 27, Batman 1, Marvel 1, etc. if my collection gets that far.