• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gothic Romances

23 posts in this topic

I've been looking for the Gothic Romances #1 from Atlas/Seaboard for a while. (Although I DO know someone who has multiple copies.)

It's the rarest of the Atlas/Seaboards.

Yeah, I'm watching that other issue also.

I only just decided to collect these type magazines. I have a couple of those 'Horror Stories' that were published by Stanley, an issue of 'Occult', and a few other odds and ends. The trouble is, though, there's just a limited amount of material out there of this type.

Gothic Romances #1 - oy, there's too many people with this mag on their want lists. And they all are willing to pay more than me, I'll bet.

I've been looking for the Gothic Romances #1 from Atlas/Seaboard for a while. (Although I DO know someone who has multiple copies.)

We may have a new contender for the rarest Atlas/Seaboard title. Not at all comic book related, but an Atlas/Seaboard publication.

mysecret.jpg

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

So you're the person who runs that Atlas site. Good job! I guess you'd know about this My Secret being an Atlas publication. Do you own a copy or are you going by someone else's info?

That being said, is there a possibility there are even more such magazines from them that we're not aware of?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

So you're the person who runs that Atlas site. Good job! I guess you'd know about this My Secret being an Atlas publication. Do you own a copy or are you going by someone else's info?

That being said, is there a possibility there are even more such magazines from them that we're not aware of?

Thanks! I do own a copy of the magazine, so yes, it is an Atlas/Seaboard Publication. I've read that Atlas/Seaboard also published puzzle magazines and a game show magazine. However, I've never seen them. I stumbled across My Secret on Doug Sulipa's site.

We may have a new contender for the rarest Atlas/Seaboard title. Not at all comic book related, but an Atlas/Seaboard publication.

mysecret.jpg

Alright, I'll bite. What is "Sex in that disgusting way!"?

Hey all!

My brother just got his Gothic Romances #1 graded and it came back a CGC 9.2 (or will come back as it just shipped out today)

He is thinking about listing it on ebay.......any ideas/guesses on what a high grade like this one might bring in cash wise?

Thanks!

Probably $500 - $600.

Ok, I have seen the one Atlas issue of this magazine, but there is also a Dell series by the same name. Does anyone have any books from this series? I would love to see scans.

Here is the one that was on eBay recently....

http://cgi.ebay.com/Gothic-Romances-V1-3...tem260094615346

And in response to the OP......yes I have a couple issues of that mag!

Here is Gothic Romances #1 (Dell)

gr1.jpg

and here is #3

gr3.jpg

Enjoy!!

I have a copy of this one too. I found it a few years ago and I hadn't seen another until now.

mysecret.jpg