• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Very low grade key, low/mid-grade semi key, or high grade non key???

9 posts in this topic

I'm going to say high grade non-key. GA books in anything above 9.0 makes me feel like dancing when I see them. That being said, it very heavily also depends on the title. I wouldn't pick a 9.8 Jungle Comics over a 4.0 Tec 27.

I'm going to say high grade non-key. GA books in anything above 9.0 makes me feel like dancing when I see them. That being said, it very heavily also depends on the title. I wouldn't pick a 9.8 Jungle Comics over a 4.0 Tec 27.

9.0's are high grade too for golden age.... confused.gif

mm0170.jpg

mm0170.jpg

I'm confused... I do consider GAs in 9.0+ high grade blush.gif I guess that'd also depend on the presentation of the book itself.

mm0170.jpg

I'm confused... I do consider GAs in 9.0+ high grade blush.gif I guess that'd also depend on the presentation of the book itself.

I was referring to your comment about books above 9.0 making you feel like dancing. The FY 1 MH that arrived today made me tango around the room! grin.gif

I was referring to your comment about books above 9.0 making you feel like dancing. The FY 1 MH that arrived today made me tango around the room! grin.gif

Ah. You are accumulating so much good stuff grin.gif

gay-spiderman.gif

mm0170.jpg

Well, at least you're in good shape with a much as you've done the tango, rumba, and lambada after getting the Tec 27.

And I'd say any #1 book from the Church collection in 9.0 is beauty, including FY 1! headbang.gif