• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeph Loeb Batman Stories other than HUSH

27 posts in this topic

Cataclysm is just... ok. Again, it was during a time when DC loved the year long Batman "event" idea that wasn't just a story, but an epic changing event. I thought it was moderately interesting, and worth reading, but I wouldn't expect to be dazzled.

Holy Terror was excellent... I recently found a copy for a $1 and picked it up.

WOW..ok well i noticed this got off the issue of jeph loab books and went towards batman GN's so what about Arkham Asylum: A serious House on Serious Earth? possibly the finest bat story, with some of the THE best art to ever grace comic form. dont remember the artists name, but his joker is downright evil...just my two cents

Loeb and Sale worked together on "A Superman for All Seasons" and "Daredevil:Yellow" as well the a/n titles, for those looking for more. Not as good as the Batman stories, but well worth cover price.

I'd really recommend the three LOTDK Halloween specials, man those are great. Kind of hard to find, good they released a TPB.

Loeb and Sale worked together on "A Superman for All Seasons" and "Daredevil:Yellow" as well the a/n titles, for those looking for more. Not as good as the Batman stories, but well worth cover price.

I'd really recommend the three LOTDK Halloween specials, man those are great. Kind of hard to find, good they released a TPB.

I remember their first work together was a Challengers of the Unknown short mini series issues #1 to 8.

Also the three one shot books are all tied into the Legends of the Dark Knight Spinoff series. I think they are Batman LOTDK: Ghosts, Madness and Halloween Special and I think I have copies of all three originals if anyone is interested PM me and I will look. grin.gif