• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM ASM 7 low grade book

13 posts in this topic

Curious what you guys grade this at, also trying for the umpteenth time to post a large scan book for you guys ( having trouble figuring it out )

Thanks

1707897-ASM7frontsized.jpg

WOOT! finally figured it out.

No clue what I was doing wrong, I typed the exact same thing last night, it didnt work, today it does.

This scan ok for grading guys?

1707897-ASM7frontsized.jpg.d45c472ee6f62e50774e2b67c870c79c.jpg

Did you make a Photobucket account? It's free. I scan my books into my computer and upload them to Photobucket. It takes about 15 minutes to upload an image for me. Then, I copy the IMG code on the Photobucket picture and paste it into my post with the "Image" link.

No back cover? Who is Doris, did you thank her for writing on your ASM! Get out there and kick her old *spoon*. Bad enough she has to put her name in pen on the cover, but then to use it as a post-it by putting that dark blue line!!!

At a second glance, maybe 3.5, but the scans are magnifying the defects and the cover is pretty clean.

The writing/pen scribbles are unfortunate, but they shouldn't totally kill the grade.

Interesting: I personally have a hard time giving it higher than 2.5.

Appreciate the grades though.

Artboy99

3.0/3.5 depending on how much the writing bothers you - but 2.5? That's some tough grading on one's own book.