• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM ASM 37

12 posts in this topic

Hard to tell with the scan size, but I would guess 3.0, general wear, esp to the corners, looks like some small rips and what not. Might go as high as 4, but again hard to judge from a scan, esp this size.

thanks for the feedback

trying to figure out the right size scan to show up here for me has been difiicult. I know its hard going from a scan but any thoughts are welcome and helpful to a noob here.

david

thanks for the feedback

trying to figure out the right size scan to show up here for me has been difiicult. I know its hard going from a scan but any thoughts are welcome and helpful to a noob here.

david

Are you using photo bucket? I've used it and have not had any problems.

grin.gifhi.gif

If you look at the back cover, the URC of the whole book is missing...seems to be nibbled away. Also a few stray chips missing on the back cover. I can see 4.0 no problem, but 4.5 may be pushing it.

grin.gifhi.gif

If you look at the back cover, the URC of the whole book is missing...seems to be nibbled away. Also a few stray chips missing on the back cover. I can see 4.0 no problem, but 4.5 may be pushing it.

I need to see a bigger scan then. I can't get an idea of exactly how much of that corner is missing versus just abraided. Sounds like a 4.0 anyway. smile.gif