• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Men Chronicles, July 1981

5 posts in this topic

I recently picked this up because I thought it looked interesting. Not listed in Overstreet. Published by FantaCo Enterprises in July 1981. Several articles, some art and an issue-by-issue listing of each X-Men comic up to 151. Artist, storyline, pages, etc. Even though it says magazine on the cover, it's comic sized. Anyone have any info on this? Thanks.

scan0013-1.jpg

I have a copy of that but I haven't looked at it in a loong while. I believe there is also a Fantastic Four Chronicles as well.

I believe it lists the creators and title for each issue, possibly character appearances, and synopsis' also, but I am not certain just how much detail it goes into.

I have the book ,published by Fantaco Enterprises ,1981:

1963 p1

x men roth and thomas p3

x-men yet not x-men p 5

Jim shooter interview p 9

Ups and downs with the uncanny x-men p 12

Wholesale comics investments p15

if smilin' ed smiley bought a case of x men#94 when it was brand new.What then ? p18

New kids on the block.A discussion of the x-men and the new teen titans. p24

Trufan adventures p27

x-men checklist p28

I keep two things :

''if smilin' ed smiley...'' is very funny.

The x-men checklist is very interesting.

I have a copy of that but I haven't looked at it in a loong while. I believe there is also a Fantastic Four Chronicles as well.

I believe it lists the creators and title for each issue, possibly character appearances, and synopsis' also, but I am not certain just how much detail it goes into.

And a Daredevil Chronicles as well