• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Lunch

109 posts in this topic

leftover KFC mashed potatoes, gravy and biscuits + some leftover linguini and shrimp

this is how i maintain my athletic build. lots of carb loading and a little protein. lots of watching TV and time sitting in front of a computer.

Two PB&J's, 2 % milk, Zephyrhills spring water, Folgers instant coffee (black).

Peter Pan creamy. Smucker's Strawberry Jelly. Nature's Own Honey Wheat bread.

This is the Gods Honest Truth.

Every Day for the last 8 years excluding A few sundays here and there and Vacations. I have eaten the same thing thing. A bean and cheese Burrito and A Grilled Mahi Mahi fish taco. My wife has eaten a chicken Taco. We each share a Chocolate chip Cookie for Dessert. The Cookie from StarBucks, the food from A place here in the southwest called Rubios Mexican Grill.

This has never become boring and I SEE THIS CONTINUING FOR YEARS TO COME.

Also we specifically search out Rubios on our Vacations.

No I DO NOT OWN STOCK IN THIS COMPANY and in no way am I AFFILLIATED WITH THIS BUISNESS.

I dont know what this says about my wife and I, there you have it. Its off my chest!!

leftover KFC mashed potatoes, gravy and biscuits + some leftover linguini and shrimp

this is how i maintain my athletic build. lots of carb loading and a little protein. lots of watching TV and time sitting in front of a computer.

Wondered wher your Avatar came from! :hi:

Have you every thought of learning how to make that food yourself at home instead of using a fast food outlet as your kitchen everyday and save that money for comics?

Here is the thing...My wife and I work together in our family buisness we leave every day from our office to get away from the grind. The food is relativly healthy and not fast food per-se. Although it is cheap. We know everyone at this place and we are not the only regulars So as much as I LOVE COMICS!!! And enjoy spending money on them I love more having a place to go to with my wife THAT IS REASONABLY PRICED, FAIRLY HEALTHY and gets us out of our office. I feel sorry for people who are cooped up in there office all day and cant leave. So I could never pack a lunch and sit at my desk.

Here in West Philadelphia we have an abundance of food trucks to choose from. Today I went with the eggplant with chicken from King's Wok. Within a 5 minute walk of my lab or office, I can hit trucks serving Chinese, Indian, Middle Eastern, Japanese, Korean, Cheesesteaks (of course), Italian, Carribean, Hoagies, Mexican, or Vegetarian. There are also fruit salad trucks, burger, dog and gyro trucks, and breakfast trucks serving egg sandwiches.

Penn food trucks... :cloud9:

KFC :cloud9:

I'd just get so bored eating the same burritos every day. I get bored eating the same thing 3 days in a row.

Didn't have any leftoevers and don't want to buy lunch (have been hemoraging money lately), so I just brought fruit today. 4 black plums, 4 "dino egg" plums and 2 weird orange/tangerine hybrids. we'll see how that works out.

on a positive note, my bank decided to lower the amount i need to pay into escrow for taxes/insurance by $150/mo. maybe that will cover some of the increased heating costs I'm sure to be hit with this winter.

Every Day for the last 8 years excluding A few sundays here and there and Vacations. I have eaten the same thing thing. A bean and cheese Burrito and A Grilled Mahi Mahi fish taco. My wife has eaten a chicken Taco. We each share a Chocolate chip Cookie for Dessert. The Cookie from StarBucks, the food from A place here in the southwest called Rubios Mexican Grill.

No I DO NOT OWN STOCK IN THIS COMPANY and in no way am I AFFILLIATED WITH THIS BUISNESS.

I dont know what this says about my wife and I, there you have it. Its off my chest!!

I don't believe you.

Every day?

I don't believe you.

Every day?

I wouldnt kid on that!! Most people think we are nuts. And we honestly search out this place on Vacations in the southwest. And when we are in our 2 nd home in San Diego we also eat at the same place.

So yes it is true, there is no exageration here.

Another strange thing is My wife and I ARE TOGETHER NEARLY ALL DAY EVERYDAY and we get along great!! I know we are kind of odd!!