• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Lunch

109 posts in this topic

didn't wind up eating the fruit, got a slice of pizza on my way back from court

today i had leftover indian food that i made at home. the spices will be making their way out of me for the next 24 hours.

This is the Gods Honest Truth.

Every Day for the last 8 years excluding A few sundays here and there and Vacations. I have eaten the same thing thing. A bean and cheese Burrito and A Grilled Mahi Mahi fish taco. My wife has eaten a chicken Taco. We each share a Chocolate chip Cookie for Dessert. The Cookie from StarBucks, the food from A place here in the southwest called Rubios Mexican Grill.

This has never become boring and I SEE THIS CONTINUING FOR YEARS TO COME.

Also we specifically search out Rubios on our Vacations.

No I DO NOT OWN STOCK IN THIS COMPANY and in no way am I AFFILLIATED WITH THIS BUISNESS.

I dont know what this says about my wife and I, there you have it. Its off my chest!!

I don't believe you.

Every day?

I wouldnt kid on that!! Most people think we are nuts. And we honestly search out this place on Vacations in the southwest. And when we are in our 2 nd home in San Diego we also eat at the same place.

So yes it is true, there is no exageration here.

Another strange thing is My wife and I ARE TOGETHER NEARLY ALL DAY EVERYDAY and we get along great!! I know we are kind of odd!!

I believe you because you are weird like me. My wife and I work together and are together all day long as well. I know it's definitely not for everyone, but it works for us. Sounds like it works for you guys too.

I can't get her to eat the same thing for lunch everyday though. If I could, it would be sushi. She hates sushi though, so that will never happen.

We both had water for lunch today. :( We didn't bring anything from home, except the water, and I only had $2 in my wallet.

I am truly Shocked and Amazed this thread has died!! :insane:

Time for a bump!! (thumbs u

RUBIOS for Lunch!!!!!

Realy angry they discontinued the Salmon Taco Promo! :censored:

Longstanding member who started this thread. Fighter for truth and justice and against stupidity. Maintains this site detailing Dupcak doings. And last but certainly not least, displays an affinity for fisting. Or at least telling people to commit same to self.

He still pops by every now and again.

Lunch....mmmmmmm. Yes, lunch for me will be a nice can of tomato and basil soup followed by water. A little visit to the dentist and I'm a tooth short as of this morning :(

All hail the might of soup!