• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Lunch

109 posts in this topic

Still eatin Rubios.

What can I say, Im pathetic! :blush:

Just checked out their website. I would eat there every day if I could as well. I wish they would open one up in Missouri. :(

You and I were born on the same day, collect comics, like the same food, both work with our wifes... hm

Twin sons from different mothers! :applause:

And yes, Rubios today!! :blush:

Still eatin Rubios.

What can I say, Im pathetic! :blush:

Just checked out their website. I would eat there every day if I could as well. I wish they would open one up in Missouri. :(

You and I were born on the same day, collect comics, like the same food, both work with our wifes... hm

Twin sons from different mothers! :applause:

And yes, Rubios today!! :blush:

Rubios is Ok once in a while :baiting:

How is your work going? Is it picking up yet?

Nope its not picking up, but it also hasnt gotten worse in the last 4 to 5 months. So we are just steadily losing money, working our azzes off trying to find work, and cutting costs in new and interesting ways.

We are completly debt free in our buisness and this has helped immensly. We havent had to tap into our reserves yet, but if the market doesnt improve we may need to tap our savings second quarter next year. We have not as of yet had to do any more layoffs thank god, as the people I have on salary are long term quality people I consider family who if the market rebounds I will want to have on board.

We have expanded more into remodel and renovation, very little profit SADLY, and huge liability and management expenditures.

As a way to supplement and keep a couple guys busy,we have started building custom BBQ grills to order for people and we sold our first one yesterday. It was a good fit since the materials and applications fit with our Stucco and Drywall knowledge.

I never thought after 44 years in buisness, our company would be building BBQ grills, my gosh what a horrible Market for construction! Certainly the worst in my lifetime!!