• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Group shot pics....

284 posts in this topic

From many moons ago taken from atop the edge of my bed... grin.gif

1724449-slurpee.jpg

Thanks for posting this. I had forgotten about that FF paperback. Sure brought back memories.

Well, these ain't piles of golden age or silver age keys, but until I find 10 million in the back of a taxicab they will have to do. tongue.gif

I was (am) a huge Neal Adams fan, so here are some of the mini runs and random issues I have. Not all of my NA books are pictured, but these are some of my faves. Almost all are VF or better, with a good chunk in VF/NM or better.

(X-Men 64, 65, 66 are in there by mistake. Forgot they weren't done by him.)

na1.jpg

na2.jpg

na3.jpg

na4.jpg

na5.jpg

na6.jpg

Well, these ain't piles of golden age or silver age keys, but until I find 10 million in the back of a taxicab they will have to do. tongue.gif

I was (am) a huge Neal Adams fan, so here are some of the mini runs and random issues I have. Not all of my NA books are pictured, but these are some of my faves. Almost all are VF or better, with a good chunk in VF/NM or better.

He did the pencils for #65 so that counts! Great Adams books, but....

I see that you didn't photograph one of THE biggest Adams book out there. I put it in the middle of this pic:

1725250-psall.jpg

grin.gif

1725250-psall.jpg.458b31d19902415c4a5fa6d6d024d65e.jpg

I see that you didn't photograph one of THE biggest Adams book out there. I put it in the middle of this pic:

893whatthe.gif Rare and coveted! hail.gif

lol! Yeah, so rare and coveted that a CGC 9.4 sold for $8 27_laughing.gif

http://www.comicspriceguide.com/p-issues.asp?t_ID=4579

A steal! It should have gone for $11 at bare minimum!